The Beginning Of A Great Adventure

I wanted to do something different than evey one else so I am writing this like a script would be written.
                   CHARACTERS

TEATCHER: In her late 20's. Is very kind but strict. She is very funny and outgoing. She loves the children but she sometimes cant handle them.

SKYLAR: She is 15. She is very beautiful. She likes to sing, play the guitar, listen to music, drama, drawing, and being kind. She has long curly brown hair with natrul streaks or blond and light brown. She has aqua blue eyes that are very big. Her eyes turn diferent colors when she is upset or mad. She can be very shy at times and is very kind. She secretly loves sports and is really good at it. She would try out for the cheer squad or basketball team but she is scared of going through the same thing again. She is very strong and thinks about others befor herself. She often keeps her deep dark secrets and saddnes deep down inside of her. She always hides behind a smile and will always make sure people dont see her weaknesses.

JAKE: He is a 15 year old football player. He is very rude sometimes when he is around his friends but is very kind when hes not trying to be someone else. He secretly likes singing, drama, music, cute cat pictures, and chillin waching romance movies. He is very athletic and loves basketball, skateboarding, skiing, football, and anything that is sport related. He has dirty blond hair with nauturl streeks of blond and red. He has very cristle clear ocean blue eyes. He is natualy tan from always being outdoors. He is very courageous and loves adventure. He does not fall for girls that easily becaues he is scared of being used for his popularity but almost all girls have their eyes on him.

ECHO: She is a 14 year old girl that is very outgoing. She is very though and does not like to be treated as a weakling. She has straight brown hair that gose down to her sholders and she has brown eyes.  hates it when a guy trys to stand up for her ans think she is weak when really she could beat up anyone who messes with her. She can be really shy when it comes to her being or hanging around with her crush. She likes dram, singing, and the outdoors. She is a very strong and independent woman that will always try to do the right thing. She can be too stubborn for her own good sometimes and can be a pain in the butt.

ALEX: A 14 year old boy that is very kind. He is very nerdy and likes math and stuf like that. He likes to be and is very protective. He is very shy at times but is very outgoing wants he gets his bubble popped. He has Brown hair and big brow eyes. Hes is pretty tall and very handsome.

CLARIE: She is a 16 year old girl that is always ready for anything. She is very protective of her little sister Echo and is very kind and generous. She loves music, sinnging, and dance. She has blond hair that is very curly. She has cute freckles and has blue eyes.

SCIENTIST 1 AND 2: They are Scientist who are introduced into the story later on.

ED: Main zombie (funny)

CLASSMATES: Just backround people

ZOMBIES: Fighting and infecting dead people