So Alec eventually agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was looking in my closet for something to wear for when Maryse and Robert come. But as always I couldn't find anything. I sighed slightly and went to go to Izzy but was stopped, as I opened my bedroom door to leave.

"Just calm down. Everything will be fine, okay?" Jace said with a small smile, hoping to calm me down a little. I didnt say anything, I just nodded and before I knew what I was doing, I gave him a hug.

There was a barely perceptible smile that appeared on his lips as he hugged me back. We stayed that way for a few minutes before we pulled away.

He gave me an encouraging, almost thankful smile before walking away. I continued to go to Izzy for an outfit, and almost immediately got one, along with a small, knowing smile.

A few hours later, when everyone was ready, Izzy said. "Okay then. Tonight we welcome mom and dad, act like everything is normal, and tomorrow night we go to Magnus'."

"Night?" Alec, who obviously never met Magnus before asked, raising his eyebrows. "Its Magnus Bane we are talking about." Izzy and I said at the same time.

I smiled for the first time since I read those books, just as the door of the institute opened, and Maeyse and Robert Lightwood stepped through. "Mom. Dad." Alec and Izzy both said with a slight nod.

I looked over and shared a look with Jace, obviously nervous about what they will say when they know about Zach, Who having realized that new people have entered the building, almost immediately hid behind me.

"Mom, dad, remember Avery?" Izzy asked pointing to me with a smile. I smiled and waved slightly.

"Bella!" Maryse said, beginning to move towards me, in order to give me a hug, but stopped when she saw Zach.

"And who is this?" She asked. I was about to answer but Jace cut me off.

"This is Zach..... He's... Our son. " As he said this he walked over beside me, and very lightly brushed his hand on my back, almost like he was trying to calm me down.

"Oh my god." Maryse said, quickly crouching down and smiling at Zach. "Come. Just let me take a look at you."

Zach slowly came out of hiding and looked up at me with eyes filled with question. It was after Jace and I nodded that he slowly walked up to Maryse.

I watched them and let out a breath, that I didnt know I was holding, As I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see Izzy giving me an encouraging smile, as Maryse mumbled. "He looks so much like Jace."

I gave a small smile back to Izzy as Zach introduced himself. Turning to me shortly after talking to Zach, they said. "Do you need help with anything?"

I shook my head slightly. "Thank you, but for now I'm okay." I said with a small smile.

"Good" Maryse said, closing me in a hug. "You should have told us. " She mumbled guessing that this is why I left.

I hugged her back. " I know." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tossed and turned for half the night, before I stopped trying to sleep. I took the book that mentioned my name, and went to the garden area.

I started reading it, the script about me so startlingly accurate and descriptive that it truly was astounding.

I read almost half of it, until I heard my name.

"Avery, what are you doing up? "

I looked up to see Jace.