"Dunbar, get him out of here, for the love of all things good in the world," she ordered, a smirk on her lips as she channelled her inner Coach. Liam grinned, lifting Mason over his shoulder as they walked out of the locker room.

____

"There you are! I've got openings tomorrow, if you're willing to talk, of course!" Monroe told Liam as she held a sheet of paper in her hands. Levi rounded the corner, something seeming off to her before she even caught sight of the interaction.

Liam looked anywhere but Monroe's eyes as he rubbed at the back of his neck. He wasn't too keen on the idea of a counsellor.

"Well, I don't have anything to talk about."

"He has a lot to talk about," Mason interrupted, referring to the emotional support he was needing since he and Hayden broke up over the summer. Levi wasn't sure where the girl had gone, but after Scott gave her the bite, they had sent the occasional text when Hayden needed help.

"We all have things to talk about, Liam," Monroe said, but there was something in her voice that sent chills down Levi's back. "You don't wanna start senior year with any heavy burden on your shoulders, do you? How about 2:00 p.m. tomorrow?"

Levi started to walk down the corridor, her eyes meeting Liam's. The boy knew that the girl was going to probably say something that would definitely result in him being forced to go to counselling.

"Well, that's my study period."

"Which is why I suggested it. Just take the form and think about it, okay? Hope to see you tomorrow. Remember, I have an open door policy!" Monroe said, passing the boy the piece of paper and watching him disappear.

Levi moved towards the woman, a fake smile resting on her lips as she held her hand out. The woman almost seemed to become nervous at the sight of her, and Levi was sure that she heard her heart skip a beat.

"Levi Hale, I'm the new assistant coach. I don't believe we have met," she introduced herself, feeling uncomfortable as Monroe connected their hands in one of the quickest handshakes ever known to man.

"Tamora Monroe, I have the feeling I'll be seeing a lot of you this year, Coach Hale," the woman said, something about the way she said it sending a chill down Levi's spine. The girl moved backwards slightly, something about the skin of the woman's hand burning her own slightly.

Levi rubbed at her hand before nodding at the woman. They parted ways, with Monroe looking back down at her hand. The faint purple wolfsbane residue was barely visible, but it had worked. She knew for sure now that they were in a school infested with the supernatural.

___

"Hale!" Levi smiled as she heard the familiar voice ring out across the parking lot behind her. She turned, a smile on her lips as she saw the tall boy jogging towards her.

"Brett, it's good to see you," she said, aware that there wasn't really any of the Satomi pack left. While he had been a dick at first, he had became a trusted ally for them to rely on. She hugged him, watching as he pulled the helmet back on over his face.

"I better get back to helping Liam, but it's good to see you!" He exclaimed, before jogging back to the lacrosse field. Levi smiled to herself, completely unaware of Monroe standing across the car park, a claw-marked lacrosse ball in her hand as she watched the interaction.

Levi reached into her pocket for her car keys, almost unlocking the car when her phone started to ring. The girl groaned, opening the car door while she pressed the phone to her ear.

"Hale?" She answered, waiting to see who was on the other side of the phone line.

"Derek? Wow! Your voice has certainly changed," the small sarcastic tone joked through the phone. Levi felt her heart lift slightly as she heard the man's voice.