7 Days Before Water Contamination

7 Days before Water Was Contaminated

Jane's POV

I sighed as I pulled out my books from my locker, my friend Cassandra bounded up to me, her strawberry blond hair was in a ponytail, and her outfit almost made me gag. I couldn't believe it, she was wearing a skirt that went a bit higher than three inches, and her camisole was pretty low cut, giving a very generous view of the cleavage, what little she had. She zipped up her jacket and I noticed her make-up was smeared. Cassandra must have been in the janitors closet, if you catch my drift...

"So, Jane! Whats on the agenda today?" I rolled my eyes when her nasally voice almost broke when a teacher walked by, the teacher was none other than... Mr. McCall. I wanted to ask her a question, so I did.

"Um Cassandra?" it was obvious I felt like an idiot. She looked back to me one eyebrow lifted. "Who in the school are you not banging on an irregular or regular basis?" Cassandra immediately reddened and stuck out her tongue,I muttered under my breath as Dylan, my all time crush walked to his locker next to mine, well vertical to mine. He was tall and lanky, he had really bad acne, and he had normal brown eyes and hair. I smiled and he smiled back. That's when Cassandra went to shut his locker, I tripped her. She fell on her face. I blushed.

FML

A teacher had walked by at that moment, saw me trip her, and looked up her skirt at her thong. I couldn't believe it, but the teacher was a boy, goodie me. He saw me, grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into the Janitor's closet, I was looking at Dylan and he motioned that he was gonna go get the principal. I nodded, and that's when I realized that this was a coach, not a teacher. I tried to get out of his grip but he still had me. He went to open the Janitor closets door when Cassandra came up to him. This man was physco! He smiled at Cassandra and pushed her into the closet, I had never seen a...whatever it is guys have. Suddenly Cassandra was straddling him, she looked back at me and looked sad.

"Jane, turn around, now!"Cassandra ordered. I suddenly heard moaning and groaning, there were sounds of skin hitting each other, more like slapping each other, I felt eyes on me, I began to cry.

I tried to keep it in, I began to break down, I sat facing a wall, while they continued, suddenly the door busted open,  and the principal was standing there with Dylan, I ran to Dylan and he put his hand on the small of my back. My principal looked at me softly, I just shook in Dylan's arms, I was gonna need help.