Chapter 16 Mommy im home.

Start from the beginning

Oh my god. this is going to be perfect!  I looked at Harry and he gave me a thumbs up.

"They said they would love to!" I said to her with excietment again. Harry pointed to the time. Oh my gosh its 12:14 PM and our plane is at 1:30 and im not even ready. "Mom , we have to catch the plane in an hour and im not even dressed so i have to go. I'll come over once we reached New York. I love you mom, see you soon bye" I said blowing her a kiss. She said the practically said the same thing and blew me back a kiss and wave bye. I shut down my laptop and put it in the suit case. I ran to the bathroom and took off my clothes then neatly folded them . I hopped in the shower and quickly washed my hair and body. After my shower, i grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I came out and put the folded pj in my suit case. Harry was laying on the bed playing with his iphone. I grabbed the clothes Harry picked for me and went back in the bathroom. I dryed my hair and put it in a bun. I packed the rest of the stuff and checked the room to make sure i didnt leave anything.

"Ready?" Harry said.

"Yep" I said to him grabbing my stuff and holding his hand. We came out and waited everyone to come out. Liam and Andy came then Niall and Mechelle then Josh and Zayn then Louis. We headed down to the lobby to turn in our keys. I waved to the fans while the boys turned it in.

"Thanks for coming out here and supporting these 5 lovely boys guys. It means a lot to them " I said smiling at them they all screamed. There was a lot more girls there then the first time we came here. We all waved and went to the van to take us to the air port. When we got on the plane, i was so excited to see my mom and meet her fiance. kind of scared to meet him. Meh what ever. I fell asleep on the plane. Harry woke me up when we got to New York. This is it. I get to see my mom after two years. I came out of the airport with sooooo many fans screaming at us. Some news reporter came up out of no where.

"Hello Jennifer Page and Harry Styles" She said to us with a mic in her hand. We both said Hello. " So did you hear? You guys are the hottest couple right now, Do you think you guys are going to be together long?" She said asking us.  I looked at Harry.

"Well , i think that we will be togther for a while" He said holding my hand tight. after about 10 minutes talking with her we went to our van. I told the guy where my house was so he could drop us all off. I cant believe Harry and I are the hottest couple right now. I never actually thought about it as us being the hottet couple but then again we both sang together and what not. Hes been with me the whole time. Even though before i hated him, he begged for me back and when we broke up he was such a mess and he told the world that with out me his life is empty. We when we reached our house, we grabbed our stuff and i walked up to the front pourch. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. My mom opened it and gave me a huge hug.

"Ive missed you soo much baby. My you have grown and your hair its... uh red?" she said to me touching my hair.

"Ive missed you too mom, and Harry thought it would look good on me. Oh mom i would like you to meet the family that has been taking good care of me."  I said point to one direction. Harry came up behind me and shook my moms hand.

"Nice to see you again Liz." He said to her, she gave him a hug and the others introduced them selfs. We went into our rooms. Mechelle and Niall are gonna stay in the guest room while Harry sleeps in my room and Liam , Zayn and Louis slept in the spare room. It was my dads office but she changed it to a regualr room. Luckly all the rooms have there own bathroom. I was so happy to see my room. The black walls and my tiny drawers. My bed with black and white pokadots and teddy bears lined up on the shelf of my bed. I jumped on my bed takeing in the sent that never left. The smell of lavender on my pillow from my shampoo that i used. I settled in everything since were staying here for month just to relax from the world. Everyone else settled in as well. I wanted to walk around and see my town. I told my mom im gonna go for a walk around the neighborhood. she was alright with it. Harry said he wanted to come along with me.

"Your neighborhood is very piecefull." He said holding my hand walking down the block. My neighborhood is actually pretty piecefull, but at times it can be dangerous. We walked down the rode . I saw one of my friend that was in the band with me.

"Jennifer? No way is that you!" she said to me. She gave me a massive hug. Her name was Abby, the lead singer of the band i was in.

"Abby, Hey yeah its me alright! how has things been with the band?" I asked her.

"Its been good. Zach misses you though" She said to me. Zach was the guitarist was fell in love with me. I didnt really have much of thing for him since he was such a jerk to most of my friends. He was mostly nice to me though. He had blonde hair and side ways like justin bieber. He was cute i guess but like i said , im not really a type of person who falls in love. Just Harry is the only guy i fell in love with.

"Oh really? Gee is he still here?" I asked her she nodded her head yes and asked if i wanted to see him. I guess i can see him since its been two years. I still held Harry's hand.

"So you Harry Styles from One direction? Im a huge fan of Zayns." She said to him Harry knodded his head and just smiled. We went to the old hangout spot that we used to jam in. She opened the door and let us in. I saw Zach sitting on the couch watching something on Tv with Trish. Trish was the bass player. Its like seeing my past all over again. They turned to me when Abby closed the door.

"Guys Do you remember Jen?" she asked him. Zach stood up and gave me a strange look. I was still holding on the Harrys hand not wanting to let go, afraid he might come up to me and kiss me. But in stead he just gave me a hug.

"Jen, You look really good." He said too me looking up and down. Harry gave him the death look and held on to me.

"Oh Zach this is my boyfriend Harry. Harry this is Zach,he played guitar for our band." I said to them . I felt tension in the room. I gave Trish a hug since i havent see her either. Zach still sort of look the same. Just more mature and shorter hair. Trish had blonde hair with blue tips. Abby was a ginger but tall and thin. She was just so pretty. I would have thought that maybe her and Zach would have had a thing but i guess not. She had a pretty hard crush on him while i was there. She hated me for a while when he told everyone that he liked me but i just tell them that nothing will ever happen. They asked if i wanted to stay but i had to get going. I gave them all a hug and waved good bye.

"What is up with you and that Zach kid?" Harry asked.

"Nothing Harry, hes just an old friend who liked me but i promise you i never fell in love till i met you." I said to him giving him a kiss. Harry got a bit thirsty so he went to the vending machine. I wanted to go check out the park across the street while Harry was getting a drink. About half way across the street i heard a car speed up my way. I turned my head to see if it was close but too late. Everything just blacked out....  To be continued....