"It is. Bought it just last month" What?

He chuckled as he saw my face.

"Anyway, feel free to roam, I'm just gonna go upstairs for a bit"

I nodded as I watched him ascend upstairs. I sat at his L-shaped leather chair that is so comfy and soft. I roamed my eyes for a bit and noticed that he had tons of boardgames under the center table; scrabble, chess, and monopoly and I smiled. My eyes roamed the room and fell on the shelf which is full of CDs and vinyls and records.

He's the same old Harry I knew from Cheshire but at the same time he's not. It's confusing but it's the truth.

If we've ever decide to try and be close as before then we gotta reacquire ourselves with each other and learn new things.

Time flew by so fast.

We had dinner while chatting about things trying to catch up on each other's lives. He cooked- like he promised- and it surprisingly went well. He prepared some pasta and salad and Baked Orange Chicken which I love so much. It's probably my new favorite dish but I'm not gonna tell him that.

Harry also showed me his favorite wine which we both got down from his wine cellar.

After the scrumptious dinner. We continued the chat and I brought up the scrabble game and said that we should play.

"Are you sure? I'm gonna leave you beat"

"Huh, as far as I'm concerned you never ever won against me" I grinned up at him. I think I'm drunk, I don't know.

Being drunk with Harry Styles in his gorgeous home? This is a bad idea.

"Well then, let's start." Harry said sitting beside me. I furrow my eyebrows then raised my left eyebrow at him.

He mouthed a what.

"You're definitely gonna cheat. Sit in front of me" I ordered him. Harry pouted at me and I shook my head.

He looks defeated and I laughed. He looks cute.

He was leading at first and I got annoyed. We are both competitive and I never liked the feeling of losing.

"You know what, we should make this more interesting" I suggested. Harry shifted his eyes up at me.

"And how? Are we gonna play strip scrabble?"

I threw the pillow I was holding at him. He laughed.

"That's for poker idiot." I said. "Loser does whatever the winner wants?"

"Oh, I'm on"

"Prepare for my foot massage Styles"

"No, it's you who should prepare for your losing moment, Swift."

As I look at his face and his smile. I realised I missed his presence.

The wine definitely helped me to admit the one true thing that I refuse to realise: I definitely missed him.

*present time*

[Taylor's POV]

I fluttered my eyes open.

Same plain ceilings.

I roamed my eyes around and I realised I'm in my room.

But how?

I looked for my phone and found it beside my nightstand.

2 missed calls from Smelly Selly 💋

3 text messages from Smelly Selly 💋

2 text messages from Curly Lucifer™

1 text message from Martha Hunt

I clicked on Harry's first

From: Curly Lucifer™

I had so much fun. Thanks for agreeing Tay. I'm (not) sorry for the thing on your finger though.

What thing–?

Oh! Fuck!

Is that heart permanent?! OMG!!

From: Curly Lucifer™

I'm sorry I had to go and leave you at midnight. Something just came up. H x

He stayed the night?!?

I mentally slapped myself.

Then I opened Selena's

From Smelly Selly 💋

Hey Tay how did it go?

From Smelly Selly 💋

Why are you not answering? It's been an hour!

From: Smelly Selly 💋

IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU IM GONNA MURDER STYLES

I clicked at her contact. Three rings and she finally picked up.

"TAYLOR! THANK GOD I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED IT'S BEEN A DAY AND I WAS ON MY WAY TO MURDER STYLES!"

"Why are you shouting?"

" I dunno, maYBE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T REPLYING?!"

"I'm sorry. I was kinda drunk."

"WHAT?! YOU GOT DRUNK WITH HIM?!"

"The wine was so good and I lost count of how many glasses I'm drinking"

"Wow. I'm coming over."

"Aren't you at a shoot?"

"Cancelled"

That must've sucked because it's either she's gonna get rescheduled or they're gonna get somebody else.

"I'm gonna bet my ass something stupid had happened"

I stayed silent.

She's right.

I could pretend I didn't know and I was drunk though.

But this is Selena.

"Taylor?"

"Did something happen?"

I sighed.

"We kissed."

•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•

a/n

Hey! Do you guys like me adding their POVs or should I stick with photos? (Also Taylor's POV is unedited so I'm sorry if there's something wrong 😁)

Also I just noticed we've reached 2K reads and 200+ votes and 70+ comments!!!

Thank you so much to everyone reading especially the ones who take their time to vote and comment ❤ I love you all!

Sending my love to keystokeyes mallorykeen25 hatqueen haylormalove yourbonnie larabiene for constantly voting and commenting I love you all ❤💗