"Uh, nothing" He sounded hesitant and I don't like it. I never want to be put in the dark.

"You sure?"

"You're gonna laugh at me" Bingo!

"No, just tell me." I persuaded.

"I was just checking if you already unblocked my number" Harry said and suddenly I felt bad. I felt bad during the whole ordeal but I was hurt and I don't want him to add more in the pile that's why I blocked him out in all possible way.

It lasted for months until I've thought things through and realized that I may have overreacted.

"Oh"

"Yeah, anyway, where do you live?" Harry diverted the subject. I know that he must've felt me getting awkward and uncomfortable.

He still knows me and I don't know if I should feel good or bad about that.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm gonna pick you up."

"No Harr-"

"Just kidding, I already know. See you later Swift" and then he hung the phone up.

I just shrugged it off and decided to just roam around and play with Mer for awhile. After that, I decided to get ready.

I wore a pretty dress with a flower design and my favorite heels. I curled my hair and put some light make up on. I've noticed the paper airplane he gave me before but I decided against it.

An hour later I heard a car beeping outside and when I peeked I saw a black Range Rover parked in front.

My phone beeped in my hand.

From: Curly Lucifer™

Come outside
-H x

I locked my phone and placed it in my purse before locking my door and walking towards Harry who came out of his fancy car and leaned against it.

He looks good I gotta say. He wore his favorite Chelsea boots, black skinny jeans and a white shirt under black coat. He looks like a model straight out of a magazine. I should know, I work with them almost every single day.

When my eyes reached his face I noticed that he was smirking and I realized that he had noticed me checking him out.

Crap.

Blood rushed straight to my cheeks and I decided to just completely ignore him and went straight to the passenger seat of his car.

A few seconds later he went in. I felt him looking at me and I just want to be gone at that moment. Ugh Taylor, why do you do such embarassing things!

"It's kinda rude to check me out and then leave me out there y'know" He said as I felt the car move. I glanced at him and I noticed the grin etched in his face. His dimples are showing making my heart jump. He looks so young especially when he smiles. YOU GOTTA STOP SWIFT!

A few minutes of him still grinning and me awkwardly sitting beside him, we have arrived at his house.

It looks good, like a smaller version of a modern mansion. Who am I kidding? This is massive! There's probably a pool in the back and all that fancy things.

"Is this really yours?!" I gasped as he opened the door. The room is so clean and all I can say is it is very spectacular. I'm not gonna believe him if he say he designed all this. The room was filled with Silvers and Blacks and there's some Whites and Reds too but overall it's a really nice house. A great investment if you asked me.