Chapter 17 -Sins Of The Eyes.

Start from the beginning

He smiled, apologetically.

No, quite the opposite actually. I'm trying to win over your heart and prove my love to you.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Are you alright?"

He asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm  fine."

Naailah, quicky stepped to the side, causing his hand to fall off of her shoulder.

She didn't feel comfortable with Waqaas being too close to her.

Of course he didn't mean to do that in a bad way and he was just concerned, but it wasn't right and also she knew Daaniyaal wouldn't be happy about it.

She was about to walk out of the kitchen when  she saw Daaniyaal standing at the entrance, a look of displeasure apparent on his face.

Before she could open her mouth, he turned around and sped up the stairs.

Naailah hurriedly followed him to their room.

She wouldn't let him misunderstand what had transpired. She really loved the side of him that she had discovered after marrying him and she didn't want a small misunderstanding to ruin everything.

She shut  the door behind her and walked towards him confidently.

His back was facing her and his hands were curled into fists.

She immediately stood infront of him and hugged him with force.

When he didn't respond, she tightened her arms around him.

He wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her head.

"Why was his hand on your shoulder?"

He asked immediately.

She giggled silently.

He sounded so upset, it was adorable!

"I didn't know he was in the kitchen, so when I turned around and saw him behind me, I got scared and moved back so fast that I hit my back on the sink. He was just concerned that's why he did that."

Daaniyaal hummed.

" But why was he so near to you in the first place, if he had to be standing a distance from you, you wouldn't have got frightened."

Naailah shook her head in disbelief.

"Oh come on! You can't doubt your own brother. He would never have bad intentions towards me. I'm like his sister. Maybe he was just walking past me and I turned around at the same time."

Daaniyaal grunted.

"I'm not doubting him. I'm trying to say he is a man after all, he's not your mahram, secondly. Thirdly anyone can fall into the trap of shaytaan and I have an attractive wife okay, so I'm allowed to be overprotective of her!"

Naailah smiled on hearing his mini rant. 

She pulled away from him, pulling his cheeks.

"Whatever you're saying is one hundred percent correct, including having an attractive wife, but I think you're thinking too much."

She pecked his cheek, then exited the room.

Daaniyaal sighed.

Maybe he was thinking too much and maybe he was being a little too overprotective, but he couldn't be blamed, could he?

His brother was unmarried, plus he was pretty close to Naailah before they had married and also for some reason, he just got an odd feeling when Waqaas was anywhere  near Naailah.