Chapter 2

A/N: Not edited cause im lazy af

Y/N POV

  Ive made it to my dorms and my mouth dropped to the ground as I stare at the huge building. "Well, I guess they are really popular" I think out loud, and walk up to the door and assume they knew I was coming so I unlock the door. I kick off my shoes and walk into the living room to try and introduce myself, only to be greeted by three extremely attractive and shirtless guys that seem to be having a competition on who has the best abs. 

"Obviously I have the best abs" the short one says, "My abs are better than yours hyung" the younger comments, "No I have the best abs!" Said the one with a deep voice, and the other two burst out laughing as the shorter one says"You barley have normal sized muscles!!" ,and only when older decides to get someone named namjoon to decide who has the best abs is when he noticed me. 

"What are you doing here?", he asks and the other two turn thier heads to look at me. "U-umm, I think I-I am supposed to be a-a part of your g-group " I mentally slap myself for stuttering, " WHAT?!?!" They said in unison,"Wait I thought you knew?", "No this is new for us too" then another male enters the room and he is even more handsome, maybe even world wide handsome,(A/N:LOL im sry) and says "Yah!, why are you bicker-  Who is this?!?, DIDNT I TELL YOU NO GIRLS!!" 

 The man says and I can visibly see them shrink inwards at the mans  presence. In order to save there butts I need to say something, and fast. "Umm, excuse me" and the male turn twards me with a burning flame in his eyes and says "WHAT!!" I shrink too and realize how intimidating he is, I build up the courage and say "umm, i-im supposed t-to be part of y-your group" then almost as if he was never angry he smiles and says " oh, I apologize for my rudeness, my name is Kim seokjin but you but you may call me jin" and bows politely wich sends chills down my spine. I could have sworn right then and there that he was possessed but shake the thought out my head. I say"Its fine really, and my name is (full name) but u may call me Y/N" "Nice to meet you Y/N, you idiots need to introduce yourselves and put a damn shirt on" he said sending a death glare at the trio.

"My name is Park jimin, but you can call me park jimin" said the cute, short one

"My name is Kim taehyung, but you can call me tae" said the one with a deep voice

"My name is jeon jungkook and im the maknae but you can call me kookie" said the one with a cute bunny toothed smile, now I wonder if there are any more members...

A/N:   Goodnight wattpad

(Cause i dont have any readers😞😩) YET..😏

😏