A Deal With A Billionaire Ex-Boyfriend

[ Hi All ! This is my first attempt at writing a story. All sincere comments are welcome !! I will update the story only if I think people are reading :) !! ] 

He never had a problem getting girls in college. He knew that very well but She was the only girl he ever liked!! Yes, liked, not loved...because he didn't believe in notions of love. Love is way too overrated. But, he liked her, shovered her with compliments, listened to her poetry, said all the right things he was supposed to say even when it would hurt his ego sometimes :) , just to get her to go on a date with him. Before he gave her the first kiss, oh the one... he had been waiting for such a long time, he told her what he thought she knew already. He told her that he liked that she was one of the few whom he could trust and who didn't lust after his money. That's when he realized that she didn't know !! How could she not know that he was Andrew - "The Andrew Nickleson". A billionaire. And then she did the unthinkable - she dumped him, in front of the entire collge.

He could never make her agree to go out with her again. But, now was his chance!! She needed money and he was the only one who could give her what she wanted at such a short notice. He was dying to take her in his arms and get the kiss he was deprived four years ago. But, this time, he would not give in so easily to her charms !! He struck a deal. He would give her the money only if she could convince him that she is worth it, that she is better that all the other girls he has ever been with, better in kissing, touching and xxx. Let her do the work this time. 

The innocent girl he knew, she still the same look on her face. He was sure she had never even kissed a guy before and yet she agreed to his devilish deal. He was amused, surprised, excited and looking forward to spending time with her trying to get his attention this time. He wanted her to win, but not so easily.

Would she be able to seduce the greatest seducer? or Would he give in to his desires???  

[Wait for the first chapter]