two✖dos

As soon as I entered my car I received a message from the CEO telling me that I need to be at Starship right now. I freaked out because I don't know what's happening and it must be something very important because he never text me this early in the morning. The thing that relaxed me is the fact that I live a few blocks away from the building so it's not far. I answer the CEO that i will be right there in a minute and when I locked my phone I speed up to my work place. When I reached the building,  there were a lot of reporters and I got really nervous since i don't like crowded places. I get out of the car and I slowly entered the building to keep myself from catching their attention.

Already at the janitor's room I collect all my stuff and when I walked out I was surprised to have the CEO in front of me...

"OH GOSH YOU SCARED ME" i shout to him...-omg! What I have done?- i thought to myself completely embarrassed to have just screamed at my boss and I immediately bow to him and apologize. He looked shocked by my actions but he nodded at me and go straight to the point...

"Lee Mi Rae-ssi, I've texted you because as you had seen there are a lot of reporters out there, but I need you to arrange everything at the meeting room right now because I need to make some declarations there. So go! The rest of the team is already there! I will call you if I need something else" the CEO said and hurriedly go to the entrance to calm the crowd.

I stood there dumbfounded since I've never worked with a team before. I've always been alone here since everyone are always busy and have their own stuff to work at. Next thing that i saw is a pair of fingers snapping on my face and I thought: Gosh! is a rule here to scare everybody?... then I bowed to the person 90° degrees and when I was looking up i were slowly watching who have those strong and milky legs. Damn!... I tried to snap back to reality when that person do the fingers thing again. "Are you in this world?" he said... omg I almost choke on my own drool. It was the one and only Lee Hoseok my ultimate bias in the kpop world. I tried to stay as calm as possible since I don't want that he notice that i was screaming and fangirling inside.

"Ah um eh annyeonghaseyo, Lee Mi Rae imnida" i sttutered.

"AH! So you're the new janitor here?" he started laughing his ass out and I almost knocked him there. "Yes I am, So?" i responded a little bit annoyed, he gasped... "Yah! Do you know who I am?...Im Wonho from the famous group Monsta X, who are you to talk to me like that?" he said raising his voice. "Ahh mianhe, I've never heard of you" i sassily lied to him and walked as far as possible since i feel my face red as a tomato and I don't want him to notice that. I can't believe that I treat him that way, but I can't stand people who treat me like shit. -Im sorry Hoseok-ssi, if you only knew how much I love you- i thought.

Wonho POV

-Who she think she is?- i thought. She's new here and she can clearly doesn't know how to respect elders. And why the hell im flustered? A girl has never talk to me that way before. I need to know where she came from because she's clearly a foreign and very attractive though. Okay what's wrong with me?

"Yah! Hoseok-ah kwenchanayo? Where is your mind right now?" Hyungwon said. "Ah aniya! kwenchana, it's just that im thinking about the dance practice" i lied. "Yeah sure buttface, im always sleepy but that doesn't mean im stupid. I know you hoe" he mocked me. "You think you're not stupid but we'll think you are" i laughed. "I will keep an eye on you Wonhoe" he said. "Whatever" i replied.

When Hyungwon started walking away I tried to find where that cleaning girl is but she's not here anymore. Where could she be right now? i thought. Well let's see what happens later.

"That girl can't go away easily like that" i said smirking. "She will know who is Lee Hoseok".

*Hello again...
What do you think what will happen next?
Love u,
-X💛-