Chapter Twe️nty-Two ✔️

Start from the beginning

His eyebrows furrowed, "I thought you knew and you were avoiding it."

"Why did you think that it was him?" He asked.

"Because Connor-" he inserted. I moaned as I struggled to respond. He thrusted slowly, going in and out, "Con-" he wrapped his hand around my neck slightly choking me.

I moaned loudly, my throat now sore, "What were you saying?" He asked. He sounded angry. He thrusted going in and out, slowly picking up the pace and I gave up on trying to explain. 

"Say his name one more time and you'll get punished," he said. I felt a wave of pressure as the slight pain that was once there went away.

"Aaron, more." He stopped and my eyebrows furrowed why did he stop.

"What's the magic word?" He asked as he held my legs, and teased his dick along my enterance.

"Aaron, if you don't-"

"You'll what?" He asked.

I was getting frustrated, "I'll go to Connor" Lie. "And you know what he will finish me off better than yo-" he cut me off and thrusted deeply and fast while chocking me. I felt light headed but it felt good. I moaned as he slapped my ass continuously while thrusting.

He flipped my legs to the side and thrusted into me again. I grabbed the nearest pillow and shoved my mouth into it and moaned.

He removed the pillow, my moans filled the room, "I want him to hear you, moaning my name loudly, shall I call him for you, Audriana?"

He flipped me over my ass in the air and face against the bed, as he continued to thrust into me, he grabbed his phone on the bed and I heard the sound of dialing.

"Hey, Connor. Audriana wants to speak with you," I heard Aaron saying. I muffled my moans, he can't be doing this to me not like this not right now.

"A-aron N-no," I stuttered out. I felt his back against mine, molding me, as he placed the phone down in front of me.

It was no one. Prick.

His phone rang and he laughed. My eyes widened, you've got to be kidding me. It was Connor.

"Shall I pick it up, Audriana?" He asked while whispering in my ear. I felt a shiver rush down my spine. Before I could respond he stopped midthrust and answered it.

"Hi," Aaron said. He sounded way to normal; I do not trust this guy one bit especially since he was still inside of me. Right then, I felt Aaron brushed his hand down against my back, giving me goosebumps. He caressed my body as he spoke to him.

"Hey, Aaron. When will Audrey come back? Just asking. In case if my parents check in on us," he said. He molded his body against mine kissing softly against my neck as he grabbed my breasts. He grabbed, played with my body as he pleased.

My eyes widened. I grabbed the pillow he threw on the side earlier and muffled my face against it. This isn't happening, just as if he had to make it worse I felt him slowly move against me.

"She's actually asleep right now. Why don't you ask, Sarah, to cover for her." He moved in and out slowly and I muffled my sobs against the pillow. His hand slowly went down to my pussy, rubbing in circular motions.

My clit throbbed as he moved in and then out slowly.  His dick twitched inside of me, causing me to tremble under his hold. 

"I can come pick her up from your place." He applied pressure against my vagina and a small squeal left my lips.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Sorry, just opened up my laptop it was porn from earlier," Aaron said.