Chapter 1

~ Alex ~

"Wake up Alex!" A voice yelled, using it's hand to awaken my body. I groaned and ducked my head deeper into the pillow, trying to block put the voice. The person sighed. "You asked for it" Before I could even think what she was going to do, I felt cold water splash on my boy.

I immediately sat up,with my mouth wide open in shock. Cassidy was recording the whole thing, laughing. Riley was also laughing.

"You guys are so mean to me. WHY!" I whinnied.

Cassidy stopped recording and was trying to catch her breath as also was Riley. I rolled my eyes and lazily got out of bed, heading to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and took a shower. After that I looked in my closet for about 5-10 minutes and finally found an outfit. (Outfit On The Side)

Once I came out, I saw the two of them laying on my bed, on their phones. I rolled my eyes before saying, "Yeah sure, just make your self comfortable." "Thanks lil' sis"

Bitch
***************
"Making my way down town, walking fast, faces past and I'm home bound.." I began singing once I was outside.

Looking around, I let my eyes wonder to certain objects and certain people. I was heading down the street to starbucks so I can get breakfast.

"And now I wonder....If I could fall, into the sky. Do you think time would pass us by cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you....TONIGHT!" I belted the last word, as a result of receiving glares from others and some were shaking their head with an amused smile.

Yeah this is me....
_____________________________________

Hi

I finally decided to start this story

I know its short but I just wanted to update for ya'll

Do you guys want me to write in 1st or 3rd point of view, any is
fine by me.

Anyway thank you for reading, I'll try to update as soon as

possible.