TBR - Chapter-34

Hello again!

This is chapter will be continued from **** mark. So don't miss the first part.

Enjoy!!

Aanya:

He was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. But I was too shocked to respond to his kiss. When he didn't get the response from me he squeezed my boobs making me gasp. And he plunged his tongue into my mouth.

He sucked my tongue. I let out a moan and tugged on to his hair. He groaned into the kiss. He kissed me so deeply and passionately. Finally when I started feel dizzy due to lack of air we broke the kiss.

But Hussein didn't stop there. He moved down and started to leave a trail of wet kisses. He sucked and nibbled at my jaw and and then dipped his head into my neck.

And soon he found my sweet spot and bit on it. I yelped in pain but soon it was replaced with pleasure as he soothed the pain with his kisses.

He, suddenly stopped kissing and looked at me. I frowned in confusion.

"I'm going to make love to you, Aanya. And I ain't going to stop now." He stated.

Even though he hasn't given me any choice, I could still tell from his words that he was preparing for what's next to come.

"Okay." I whispered.

He looked at me for some more time probably looking for any sign of doubt. When he found none he sighed and kissed my forehead.

And then he undid the straps of my dress. And then he slid them off from my shoulders. He lifted me a little and removed the dress. Feeling conscious, I, immediately brought my hands to cover my naked breasts.

But Hussein was quick and he caught hold of my hands. And he tugged at them. But I was too persistent to let go. Even though it's not he has already seen me naked but here it was too bright here and I felt conscious.

"Heart, you're the most beautiful girl. You don't have to hide yourself." He said and removed my hands.

I kept my gaze on his face to see his reaction. As soon as he saw me he sucked in a sharp breath. His pupils were dilated and filled with desire.

"Beautiful!!" He said.

I felt relieved and also I started to feel little confident. He brought his hands over my breasts and caressed them with his knuckles.

"So fucking soft." He whispered.

He then gently squeezed my boobs causing me to arc my back. He started to knead them.

"Oh Hussein!!" I moaned his name. I have never felt something like this. I could feel warmth filling in my stomach.

He latched onto one of my nipples. He started to suck it like a hungry cave man while he kept massaging my another boob with his hand pinching it occasionally. I could feel heat pooling down there.

I shivered when he blew at the nipple making it grow harder. He then moved towards another boob and gave it the same attention while I was tugging his hair silently telling him that I wanted more.

He then moved down towards my navel leaving a trail of wet kisses. Goosebumps erupted all over my skin when he lightly traced my navel. It tickled me yet it was very sensual.

After kissing my inner thighs, he hooked his fingers into my panties. He stopped there and looked into my eyes for my approval. I nodded and the next moment I heard the sound of my panties ripping off.