A/N

I hope that wasn't too angsty. I just started to write and I may have gotten a bit carried away. I read Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda about six months ago and fell in love. I had already read The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli and immediately fell in love with her way of writing. I'm not the skinniest girl and the fact that at the end of the day, Molly finally finds someone who loves her for her, it gave me hope that one day I would find my guy. I set the book down and immediately went to see if she had written anything else. This started the journey to find Simon. I went to three different libraries before finding it and almost squealed in excitement when I did. Luckily I didn't squeal. I was in a library after all. Anyway, I started to read and I couldn't put it down. I laughed, I cried, I took pictures of different lines to send to my friends and convince them to read the book. (Efforts still in progress...) Then I saw a trailer. I saw a trailer for the movie I had been dying to get a release date for. I then had a date. March 16. Now to wait. It's now about a month away and I'm super excited to see it. Multiple things are coming out (😉) this year and this is the one I'm most excited for I hope I've inspired you to go read the book and get hype for the movie because I could t be more excited.

And for my lovely followers. As always, LOVE YOU!!! BAIIIII!!!!!