lemon ;)

A little note before you read; for this chapter it'll contain a lot of lemons, I also hope you enjoy it. I know that some of you don't have huge boobs but please bare with me for this chapter - as it fits the story.

Mrs.(lastname) the sex education teacher at Westernburg high school - a normal slutty teacher outfit was definitely something she wore on the job.

(Name) was good at her job and the students were good - mainly the boy's as they were too distracted by her large bust to cause any trouble for the older female.

Of course one student in her class was the only one who was able to grab the teacher's attention.

Every chance they'd get - was filled with passion and lust as they'd mess around in many different places.

Once they fucked in a storage room -

Storage room

Jason Dean pined the older female to the wall, a viable dent in his pants.

"It's not nice to tease me in the middle of the class"

The teacher smirked and pulled him closer by his over coat -

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?"

She smirked as the teen licked his lips and took off her red lace panties as he unbuckled his pants pulling his hard cock out from it's tight prison.

"I'm gonna make you regret that"

The next second he slammed into her. The older female let out a simi loud moan that was cut off by JD roughly pressing his lips against her's.

He grabbed the Teacher's leg and pulled it over his shoulder - this was a new angle that allowed him to slam into her g-spot (no idea what else to call it).

His hands rested on her hips as he continues to slam into her at a fast pace. Both of them pulled away from the kiss in order to breath - they both panted as they grew closer to their climaxs very quickly.

A few moans and groans later JD roughly slammed into her once more before cumming inside her.

He pulled out of her and fixed himself before winking "I'll see you soon Baby girl" he said while walking out of the storage closet and off to his next class.

Oh and the time after school.

It was after school and all the students already left - Two people remained; Jason Dean and (Full name).

JD gripped her hair as she continued to suck on his dick at a painfully slow rate - thus making him force her to take all of him in as he forcefully made her suck faster.

His groans were getting louder as his dick was twitching inside her mouth.

She took him out of her mouth and used her large bust to rub his dick as she licked and sucked the tip.

Not long after he let out a loud groan as he came over her face and chest.

"Dammit Look what you did, it's all over me!"

He smirked and pulled her into his lap

"How about we get even more on you"

Boom Lemons,
Enjoy ya nastys.
Anywho~ i suck at this crap but whateva.

Bye