Chapter Eleven

En başından başla

I opened mine.

It was a silver necklace with my name written on It and little diamond pieces in the name.

"Oh my god" I gasped when I saw it.

"You like it?" He grinned

"Yes oh my god, it's beautiful" I kissed him again. "Thank you".

"That's alright thank you for mine" I kissed him again before returning inside.

I laid it out and stared at it. It really was pretty.

*

*

*

I woke up to my little cousins jumping on me. "Merry Christmas" they were yelling.

I laughed. Mary, Madeline and Haley were enjoying trying to kill me.

I looked up. Blake and Nate were laughing in the corner. Along with one of blakes friends, Nick.

Finally i got them off me and sat on the edge of my bed flattening my hair.

"Do those even classify as shorts" nick sniggered.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "You guys weren't meant to be here until 2:00".

They laughed making me stare at them.

Nathan caught on. "Its 3 o'clock"

Shocked i yelled "shit". Then i remembered my little cousins. I looked at them. They stood wide eyed and jaws dropped at me.

"5 bucks each and you three say nothing" I glared at the three of them. They nodded cheekily.

*

*

The day was fun. Blake and I had a wrestling match. I won.

Haley, 13, told everyone she had a boyfriend. Maddie, 15, told me she was crushing on Nick. Who, by the way, was staring at me the entire afternoon.

*

At 9:00 i sat by myself in the nook, admiring my necklace.

"Hey what are you doing by yourself?' I turned to see Nick smiling at me.

"Just thinking" I moved so he could sit across from me. He did.

"Thats nice" he said pointing at my necklace.

"Yeah it was a gift' we sat in silence until i cleared it up. "Sooo....hows the girlfriend? I talked to her last week, she seemed pissed" i said.

"She was pissed? Shes the one that was hooking up with some other guy in the back of a van".

My jaw dropped. "Really?" i asked.

He nodded.

"slut...." i muttered making him chuckle.

"You'll be fine" i assured him. Then, out of no-where, he leaned in and kissed me.

It was warm, and comforting. But i had to pull away.

"sorry" he said, but i shook my head.

"Thats okay, its just, ive got a boyfriend" i said softly. He nodded.

"If it doesnt work out" he laughed. I kissed him quickly again.

"When your over the ex" i laughed.

*

*

--{FINN}--

*

*

After giving Lisa her present, the rest of my day was pretty lousy. Felicity and I had to leave the house because, deadbeat was there and he had, whats the PG-13 way to say it.

Had made her believe he was staying, and had, enchanted her to the bedroom.

Every time i saw him i wanted to punch him. Kill him. Rip his head off. Merry Christmas.

Felicity and I sat in this abandoned playground, smoking. Every time a little kid crawled up the slide felicty, being the creep she is, says something scary to make the kid run screaming.

*

10:30

*

As felicity and I were walking up the drive we saw through the window, mum was crying. Bawling. Sobbing.

Felicity looked at me. We ran inside but mum told us to leave her alone.

He left. I snarled. He fucked her and then he left.

When I turn 18 I swear that I'll cut his throat and watch the light drain from his eyes.

I swear.

_^_^^_^_^^_^_^_^^_%_%_^^_%_%_%%_^_%_%^_>_#\>_##_>_#_%_%#_>_%#_>_#\£#

Okay that was shorter and just a filler chapter. So anyways

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

AND

BYEEEEEE