"You know what? I'm leaving. I will find another pack that will respect me as a person. Not an animal." Tears threaten to fall, I guess being strong was not my forte. The 15 seconds of strength gave away. I shied away from his gaze, staring at the floor I shuffled towards the door.

"What have you gone through?" Just as I made my way to the door, I turned. Not answering, I turned the knob.

"You will respect me. I am your Alpha." he stated, his command not effecting me at all.

"You are not my Alpha." I said quietly, although I made sure he heard me.

"If you want to join my pack you will respect me." I glared at him "Are you not afraid that I will kill you?"

Yes, I am but what do I have to live for? I thought, I have nothing for me here. If I'm going to die here then I'm going to die with dignity.

"Death is a part of life. I welcome death when the time is right." I paused, "And I know you won't kill me because you're curious."

It was an eye for eye. I should be killed for challenging him, for glaring and staring into his devastating eyes.

"My mate needed someone better" I said softly, breaking the silence.

Something I said made his expression soften, he growled lowly. Slowly nodding, he ran a hand through his hair as I headed slowly sit down awkwardly.

Well, that went well, I thought dryly.

"What's your name and age?" he asked gruffly, I was surprised. I half expected people to fly out of the windows and doors because I just disrespected their Alpha. I didn't realize I completely ignored him until Alpha Gould's cold voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Well? Like I said, I have no use for someone who doesn't listen." I growled lowly, turning my head to glare into his eyes.

"Waverley Smithson, and I'm 16." I answered, proud that my voice came out strong and unaffected by his tone.

"Well, welcome to the East-View pack, I'll probably regret this. We have training session every week for kids your age, but I will be training you personally to get you in shape." he paused, "You got spunk kid, but you will show respect to me. As your Alpha I grant you access to our pack link."

Before he could say anything else, I interrupted him.

"I was rejected. And I left my pack." I whispered, looking up. I had him full attention, nodding for me to go on so I did.

"I knew I wasn't good enough to be his mate, and he knew it too. I wasn't good for a leader or a pack. So I gave it up, they will be better without me." I choked as I remembered Corey's face.

"I lived in my wolf form in the wild until I came here, I found Carrie." I laughed bitterly, "And here I am. Telling my life story to an Alpha who doesn't care."

He was silent, a look of understanding in his eyes.

"Life's funny that way." It was cold, distant and filled with hate. Alpha Gould seemed to have learned from experience.

Soon I felt dozens of voices filled my head, as they sensed another person. They soon fell silent as they realized there was another among them, but the ice was broke as a girl called out 'Welcome to the Pack!'.

Soon my head was filled with welcomes and introductions. Just as fast as it started, Alpha Gould's voice boomed through the link.

'Please refrain from using the link at the moment.' Such polite words but there was a hidden command.