Need a ride?

Finally. schools over. I transferred to the school, and turns out it's one of those "off track" schools so I'll be out for three months, go back in the fall, after another 4 months I'll have 2 months off, confusing right?

Turns out I have almost all classes with Luke and Michael except for the third class that's just with Michael.

I was walking home when a nice black camero pulled by me.

I froze and felt like it was some creep dude who was gona kidnap me.

The car window rolled down.

I took out pepper spray just in case, I held it out.

"DONT SHOT!!!" The passenger and driver said putting up their hands.

"Oh, it's just you two." I sighed holding my chest.

"Just us two?" Luke said, "Ill have you know we're in a band, and we're on honor role, so next time, put more enthusiasm on how you think of me!" he demanded.

"Ok fine," I said, I rolled my eyes, "Omg!! it's jut you two!!" I squealed like a fan girl. He laughed.

"We're you gona spray us?" Michael laughed.

"Well yeah, I thought you guys where gonna kidnap me or something."

"WELL ZAYUM, 'MERICA, YOU A FIESTY PANTS." I laughed at Micheals reaction.

"Well do you need a ride?" Michael asked.

"That depends," I stated, "are you Australian kidnappers who like to capture 'Mercans?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe." they said.

I hoped in the back of the car.

Michael drove like a possessed goat.

"Michael?" I said scaredly.

"Yup?"

"You do realize you drive like a possessed goat!"

"Nope, that's an insult to possessed goats everywhere!" Luke said.

Making me laugh.

"Ok, so I failed my drivers test like 5 times, at least I passed the 6th one!"

I was shocked, "ohh gawd, I'm gonna die my first day of school!" I laughed making them laugh as well.

"My house is right there!" I pointed.

Michael drove right passed it.

"Where the hell are you going?" Luke questioned.

Michael just looked at Luke weirdly and took out his phone and texted Luke.

Luke checked his phone.

They then gave each other what seemed to be a special "look" and nodded at each other.

"Gosh. you guys are kidnapping me arnt you?!" I yelled.

We soon drove to an abanded house.

"Please, take me home!" I said.

"Relax, it's just our club meeting." Michael insisted.

"Is a kidnapper meeting?" I asked, they laughed

"Just trust, you need to learn to trust." Luke laughed,

"How about naurrr." I replied laughing.

We soon went through the back gate to a huge backyard with a trapoline, a bar, and an empty pool.

"This place is cool." I stated, "but

wouldn't it make sense to put water in the pool?" I said laughing .

"We're just to lazy." Michael stated.

"Hey, whom might be the pretty girl?" I blushed, at the sound of "pretty" when the fairly cute stranger said it.

"Ashton, this is Marie." Luke said.

We shook hands.

"Hi." i said.

"You Americano, aye?" Ashton said.

"Yup!" I said proudly.

"I call her 'merica." Michael stood confidently, "it's only ok for me to call her 'merica."

"Fine with me." Ashton said, "that leads me to the question, is she gonna be the first girl member of the weirdo group?"

"She perfect weirdo material, once you get passed the prettiness." Luke said making me blush like heck, gawd I'm not that pretty.

"Well time for the initiation." Ashton stated, the guys started smirking at me excessively.

-----------------------••••••••••••••••••••

Yup, another chapter done. Comment, vote, share! Love ya! 😘

-Dae <3