"Yours breakfast chote"anjali stopped him .

" I will have later di , I'll be in my room " saying arnav walked towards his room with heave heart .to act brave it was difficult , he was sad too but for family and specially khushi he need to act brave from inside he was  sad and feeling emptiness , he was not able to disget the fact she will be away from  him tho he will be going to London with her but his heart was already feeling empty .

_________________________________

Next day -morning.

Arnav  woke up disturbed as his phone was continously ringing.lazing searching his phone below pillow , he received his phone.

"Hmm" he mummed still in sleeping state.

"What the aman ," Arnav said opening his eyes  when he heard aman wishing him good morning from  other side.

" hmm morning. What Is it " Arnav asked him rubbing his face .

"Ok say " he said sitting on bed , glancing at clock it was 8 30 already and late too . He was alter now , his attention was all on aman .

" send me his number , I'll speak personal " Arnav said after hearing what aman was saying .

" ok ....see u in another 2 hours in office and inform adi and akash the same "saying Arnav hanged up his phone, throwing his phone back  on bed he got out of bed , running his eyes he moved towards washroom to get fresh up.

After fresh up , Arnav was  ready in his room and taking his phone he moved towards his  poolside dialling the number he received from aman.

"Good morning Mr Antony , arnav Singh raizarda here " arnav said walking towards khushi side of room.

"Good morning sir " Antony said from other side .

"Well , I need one candidate admission in yours collage" arnav said  on checking khushi room .

" yes sir , the seat is yours don't worry sir ...u can come anytime  to college " Antony said in happy knowing such pregistages person calling him .

" well , you will receive all the details from my manager soon but there are some changes Mr Antony and I hope u will agree for them " arnav said he saw khushi  sleeping , walking in small space near her side of France door .

" yes sir , just give orders " Antony said

" 1stly  I need   admission for my fiancee khushi gupta, in AE  final year , you  will receive all transfer certificates from her London collage shortly " arnav said

"sure sir ...admission is already happened sir .you no need to worry sir "Antony said in excitement knowing such reputated man calling him and his fiancee studying in his collage will be good for there college as well as it brings to there collage fame .

" Yeh , Mr Antony I just need admission in yours international collage that's it ...my fiancee won't be attending college and u should provide me documents such that she is regular student " arnav said staring at sleeping khushi from France door .

"Sir but sir it's not possible ...There is restriction on attendance and exams " Antony said in confusion.

"I know right ...I want just admission and legal documents that's it "arnav said

"Sorry sir we can't provide u anything like that , it's against law " Antony said

"I'm calling you after knowing yours life history Mr Antony .I know how u  provide admission to rich kids in name of influence and what are you earning under table.just come to point I don't have much time " arnav said checking is watch .