"I don't know were I will more safer , but I really don't feel to go away from all of you " khushi said

"it's matter of 15 months and u will be  back to country ...meantime I'll have enough time to deal with enemies of yours father and find perfect solution "arnav said looking at  disappointed face

"But "khushi said

" do u want all yours grandfather's hard work , yours father struggle and yours uncle efforts , yours brothers efforts to vanish , let enemies take over there hard work just like that ....do u even have any idea how long built is gupta empire it's 50 years baby...yours grandfather , yours father ,  yours uncle ,yours brothers gave too much to that company to bring to such heights were it's impossible to fall ....trust me how difficult it Is only I know , some were I also struggled 5 years to achieve this position today ...tho I belong to different filed , it was my solo idea and dream to bring AR fashion designers such heights .do u know I was  lucky enough that had so much support from my family , leaving family business and starting up yours individual business is really difficult ...I am just trying  to make u understand khushi that it's yours time now ....I want u to be more responsible and mature to know what is happening behind yours back... and I will always be yours side ...u will always have me .right now I just want u to focus on yours studies , away from this media attention" arnav made her understand looking at her puppy face .

"Hmm why all this happening with me , u know I really don't wish to go ...I hate this all why this world can't let me stay in peace , they keep nagging in ours personal life too ...because of this people and media I dint even see my family for one last time ...There were news showing nonsense ... I just want to be away from this all and when I got best people , you are sending me away " khushi so as looking down wiping her fresh tears .

Arnav knew she was emotional, hugging her sideway " this is reality baby , I know this pain I have gone through it .but khushi that don't make u weak .u still have a long run ...and I know London is far but is it too far for arnav Singh raizarda ...everyone will come to meet u and during yours holidays u will be Also coming here ....just know this khushi we are family now and no distance, no separation will separate us ....I am and I will always be yours side ...when u have me by yours side , u should never worry so much " arnav assured her caressing her arms in affection wiping her tears .

" you will never separate me from yours family"khushi asked looking at him .

"We are family.i will never think doing it .trust me"arnav said kissing her  forehead.

In return khushi hugged him tightly , hiding her face on his chest . After 2mins of pause khushi broke the hug .wiping her tears

"I'll go to London and also will try to never let  gupta industries  fall in shame because of me ....I want to make my family proud"khushi said looking at arnav.

Arnav gave her small smile and patted her cheeks in affection lost in deep thoughts .

" hmm I am sure everyone will be proud of u and I'll make sure u make yours family proud ...now stop this crying this won't suit you . Common just fresh up ... I'm sure you are hungry ....everyone will be waiting for u downstairs " arnav said after pause .

"Yeh I'm hungry ...." khushi said pouting.

"Then go get fresh up and join everyone downstairs" arnav said looking at pouting face .

"Yeh I'm. .u also come soon "saying khushi ran to her room wiping her tears .she was motivated by arnav words but she was sad too for leaving family for 1 years or so ...

____________________________________

arnav sat back on swing staring at pool water, lost in his own world .He was sad all the sudden , after having discussion with akash and thinking alot he decided to keep khushi away for while but now when khushi agreed to go London  .He was feeling sad .He don't have any idea how he will spend 1 year without her .from last few days he was so used of her presence around him .All the sudden he was feeling emptiness , lonely again .arnav was strongly attracted by her since the day he saw her and now he loves her too .He won't let single damage happen to her nor gupta industries that was a promise he made to himself.