I sprinted out and ran across the street (The arena where One Direction was playing is across the street of the train station….Small city) Everyone seemed to be inside..Well the noise came from the large building. I ran along the foot path on the concert’s side of the road next to a black van. Two men were carrying a large guitar case I forgot to stop and ran straight into them before everything turned black.

 --------------------------------------------------

 "El." I voice said, trying to nudge me awake. I groaned and dug my face into what seems to be a pillow. "C'mon El, we gotta go." The voice said again. I pushed the person away with my eyes still closed and I rolled over in the leather couch.

"Five more minutes Mum." My voice was weary and tired. But seems to have worked. I dozed off again.

I woke up in a small room that has alot of seats in rows and tiny windows on each row end. My neck was partly sore and my long hair was in knots.

"Look Whos awake Lads." an Irish voice said next to me. I looked and froze. Niall, ITS NIALL HORAN! He smiled as I yawned from just waking up. "You slept for a bit El. Are you alright?" I sat up straight to get a better view of everything.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Your on the airplane. We’re going home." He smiled. "Water?" Niall offered holding two bottles of water. I nodded and took a sip of the liquid.. Wait, wait, wait, Recap. Did he just say plane? I spat my water infront.

"Did you just say airplane?" I asked worriedly. Before he could answer I felt nauseous. I stood and ran to a cubicle down the isle. I slammed the door shut behind me and I vomited into the small toilet. 2 minutes later a knock on the door shocked me.

“El. It’s Lou, are you alright?” How do they know me? I rinced my mouth with water and washed my face before leaving the cubicle. The second I opened the door I was taken into a bear hug by Louis Tomlinson. I would be fangirling right now but something sinister came across my mind.

“Am I dead?” I asked into his neck. Hoping that he could hear. Louis pulled me into arms length and stared at me in shock.

“AHA No. Where did you get those amazing contacts babe??” Did Louis Tomlinson from One Direction just call me babe?

“Why am I here?”

“We’re going back to London. Its going to be a few hours tho. Since when were you going to tell me that you were in Western Australia??” I looked at him puzzled. “Eleanor whats wrong?” I facepalmed.

“I'm not Eleanor Louis.” I smiled at him. His face was impassive for a few seconds before he burst out with laughter.

“Wow El, you must of hit your head really hard on Dan’s guitar case.” He kissed me on the cheek before walking to a room. I sat down and stared into nothing. Does this mean- if I'm not dead- that I missed the concert? A wave of sadness swept over me and I placed my face into my palms. I felt a hand on my back, but I still didn’t look up.

“Whats wrong Eleanor.” A deep voice asked. I muttered words in my hands before saying.

“I'm not Eleanor.” I looked up at Harry and he took a step backwards.

“Hay your that girl that I helped up at the trainstation.”

“Yeh.” I replied. His face went from a smile to unreadable. “Are you really going to take me to London?” He nods slowly and I moan in horror. This cannot be happening. Harry runs his hand through his brown locks before looking at me again.

“Listen, Don’t tell this to anyone promise me. Espically Lou.” He said as he kneeled down infront of me. His voice hushed and silent. I nodded and he continued. “Eleanor Is missing. And we were going to find a look alike to stand in her place, but we couldn’t find anyone. The lads and I were going to tell Lou last night but we found you in backstage out cold on our couch and thought you were Eleanor. Soo what I'm saying is… Can you be Eleanor Calder? For a little while?” I looked at him confused.

“That didn’t make any sence.”

“Okay I’ll slow things down.” He said.

“El is missing.” I nodded and he continued. “We cant tell Lou, or he wont be able to function properly. As in, he wont be able to sleep, eat or drink.” He stopped and I kind of nod. “The lads and I were going to find a Look-alike to take her place as the search parties try and locate her.” I nod. “We have searched for someone who looks like her but we didn’t have luck. The lads and I were going to tell him last night after the concert but we found you on the couch flat out cold and thought you were Eleanor.” I lean in closer towards him and nod. “You’re the only look alike in this world. Can you please be Eleanor for a little while. Well until she is found that is.” This time I didn’t nod. Knowing I might have to impersonate someone that I think so highly of.

“no.” He sighed and stood.

“I'm afraid you don’t really have a choice.” His face had an evil wicked grin and his eyes turned dark green- overall I would say he could be the next devil. I swallowed as he continued. “Louis wont be able to sing anymore… Do you want to be the reason why we let down our fans?”

I take a second to wrap my head around this.. Is he, Harry Styles, blackmailing me? He coughed.”AndbecauseWeAreYourOnlyMeansOfTransport-YouHaveToGetHome.”

My eyes widen “Fine.” I whine. “But as soon as you have found her, you got to buy me the next ticket to Perth.. And Can I please have a picture with you.” I blush. Being Eleanor wont be that bad. Whats the worst that Could happen.

As Harry gets closer for the photo (as In he is right next to me!!!) I feel his lips on my cheek, as any normal girl would do, I blush. 3 seconds later, before the camera could flash, Louis barges through a door drunk. He looks at me than at Harry who was at kissing legnths to my lips. He places his mug down with alcohol in it as I hear Harry mutter under his breath “oh no” before Louis takes a swing at Harry but misses and trips onto the floor.

“H-harry, Come here. Y-you were gonna kiss E-eleanor Werent you.” Louis hiccups. “El’s mine.” He mutters softly before taking a nap on the floor. Harry gets up and sits on a chair with a large grin.

“How could you smile at something like this.” I say shocked. He shrugs it off and takes a sip of the alcohol Louis left. Harry blinks his eyes a few times than looks at me. He grabs my arm than kisses me on the lips. I froze in reaction.

“Now that time I was gonna kiss you.” He smiled. My cheeks grew red. Why do I feel as if Harry isn’t going to make my stay easy?

><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><

Remember 5 votes and 5 comments <3