The Plan

Mile's POV
I finally finished the song for Alya. I plan on singing it to her during lunch. Lunch is in about 10 minutes. Carly said that she would help me. Carly will have Alya at a certain table where I will show up. I start to head to the lunch tables and I start setting up. Then I see Carly and Alya at the table. I start to play my song. When I'm finished Alya look so happy.

Miles: Alya Kendrick. I know that I made a mistake. And that I have many faults. I know that you stayed with me the whole time. I love you more than anything else. So, will you go out with me?

Alya: Yes! I love you too Miles.

Then we kiss and everyone starts to clap. I'm so happy that Alya and I are back together again. I know that I'm never going to make that same mistake again.

Vanessa's POV
Right now we're in dance. Today we are  performing our projects. First up is Miles and I. We do great and I knew that we were going to get a great grade. Then I see Grayson and Kit go. It wasn't bad considering they had very little time. Then Beckett and Bianca who did great too. Alya and Carly but C didn't seem like she was focusing and that affected the dance. Sasha and Jax did amazing. Then I say goodbye to Miles as we hug. I see everyone else saying goodbye to their partners. Then the music program leaves to their own class. I will honestly miss working with Miles, but just as a friend. Then Ms. Helswheel clears her throat to catch our attention.

Ms. Helswheel: Now that we are done with that we are going to be starting something new. Pas De Deux. I will assign you partners for the entire year. There will be no switching. Here are your assigned partners.
Vanessa-Beckett
Carly-Sasha
Jenna-Grayson
Hayley-John
Carrie-Ben
Get to your partners and start working. You will have to create a dance by the end of the week.

I walk over to Beckett. I'm so happy that we're partners. This isn't the first time I've done Pas De Deux, but it's the first time I've actually danced with Beckett. We start to make the beginning moves. Beckett is a great dancer.

Grayson's POV
I'm working with Jenna. She isn't as great as some of the other girls in the class. I see that Carly is really good. Then I look at Vanessa. She is an amazing dancer. She is a beautiful girl who has elegance when she dances. You can obviously tell that she is the best dancer in the class. I need a plan to get Bianca though. I know that she isn't interested in me, so I need to find a way to make Bianca beg to be with me. I think I have a plan.

What do you think will happen next? Comment what you want to happen and I will take in your idea and shout you out.