"Oh, Apollo!" She smirked devilishly, stepping closer to him and pressing her hand softly against his cold wind swept cheek. Skin blushing against her warm hand. "You do nothing but for your own good." She whispered before whipping her hand away from his cheek and then in a quick motion, hitting it back against his cheek. Hard.

Apollo didn't wince though. Instead, he let his smirk grow, and so did Aphrodite's.

"You amuse me, Aphrodite." Apollo quipped, making way deeper into her house before settling on her dining table where she left her soup.

"I find myself to be much more handy than just in the amusing category." A glint rising in her eyes and lips. Something devious and dark.

The dimples on Apollo's cheeks sprouted onto his face, the curl of his lips pronouncing itself proudly. "I agree..." His eyes fell over her body. "you could be rather useful in many categories."

She only hummed absently in response before taking back her seat by the chair set in the table. With a wave of her hand, she gestured for Apollo to sit across from her. He followed her instructions.

"Tell me, Apollo." She started, quirking an eyebrow at him. "Why are you actually here?" Releasing a sigh once she spoke.

Apollo studied Aphrodite for a moment. Taking in her calm aura. The way she stuttered over no words, clear and stern in what she spoke. Having reason, selfish reasons, for every action she took. She was disgusting but also beautiful. Desired, and Apollo felt a tinge rattle his throat at the thought.

A shaky breath of air fell from his lips, "Its about your precious sack of meat," He said, creasing his forehead into something disturbing, "and my sister." He finished.

Aphrodite shot him a confused look.

"Adonis." He cleared.

Yet the shock did not disappear from her features.

"You must be mistaken, Apollo. My Adonis is in the underworld for this time of the year." She said, confidently.

Apollo grinned easily, having an advantage in knowing more than her felt delicious.

"Do you have no eyes nor ears?" He asked, shaking his head.

Aphrodite shot up from her seat, ready to pounce on Apollo (and not how she normally would pounce on a god). Her fingernails curled into her soft, smooth palms. Drawling a metallic grayish red ooze out of the flush skin. She didn't care though, it felt invigorating. She wanted more. More of that ooze dripping from her fingernails. But it would be even better if it was someone else's. Maybe Apollo's.

"Do not insult me in my home!" She snarled, nostrils flaring.

Apollo tilted his head back, a shake to his body from his uncontrollable laughter, "Oh, you are so incredibly oblivious to everything around you. It's only 'me! me! me!' with you, Aphrodite." He mocked her name with such praise, acting like one of her lust driven male servants.

Aphrodite's feet began moving on their own accord. A goddess on a mission. Her salty streaks of crimson hair drawn towards her face in the vast movement as she strutted towards Apollo.