Night Job

"So what made you interested in this internship?"

"Honestly, it just seems like a great opportunity," Peter smiled looking over at Wade,"it even pays money."

"Not gonna lie, it is kind of nice. Though to even get the internship itself was a challenge." Wade said twiddling a pencil between his fingers. Peter laughed.

"That's true, but I was dedicated to get it."

"Would you look at the time, it's seems the day is over." Wade said looking at the clock, he looked over at Peter would seemed as if he didn't want to go.

"Oh yea.." Peter met eyes with Wade and quickly looked away. He closed the laptop, grabbed his coat, and pushed his chair in.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Peter said walking out the door. Wade found Peter very interesting, just why did he seem sad to leave?
Peter closed the door to his apartment.

"Welcome home Peter!" Peter looked over to see Aunt May, she had been watching over him ever since he was little.

"Hey Aunt May," Peter hung up his coat then walked over and kissed her on the cheek, "I'm home."

"How was your first day of work?"

"Amazing, my boss is pretty cool too! His office is so nice and I have a really comfortable work place too!"

"Wow! That's amazing Peter! I put your dinner in the microwave." Aunt May said.

"Ok," Peter walked to the microwave and grabbed his dinner, "I'll be in my room."

"Alright," Aunt May said as she turned the TV on. Peter walked into his room setting the food on his desk. He sighed and disrobed, he grabbed his red and blue spandex suit and put the suit on.

"Here we go again," he put his mask on and opened the window.

"Help me!!!" said an unknown woman. Peter attached his web to the side of the building and swung down. This was his every night, his every day. This was his life, he is Spider-man.