THE FAIR

It was Saturday. The day of the fair. Everyone was getting excited and ready. Mike and Eleven were going together as a date. They were so excited.

"Are you almost ready el?" Mike asked. "Yeah almost just let me finish putting on my makeup" el said back. "Oh cmon el. You know you're beautiful without it right?" Mike insisted. "Yes I know I just want to look more than beautiful for you". El sweetly said back.

After el was ready her and mike rode their bikes to the fair.

They pulled up in front and left their bikes on the bike rack. They got inline for admission and waited. As they were waiting mike was standing with his arms wrapped around her from behind while resting his chin on her head. A lot of people from school saw them but they didn't care. They were young and in love.

They paid their admission and they were in. Hands intertwined, the couple made their way the the rides. "Which one do you want to ride first?" Mike asked "that one" said eleven as she pointed to the biggest rollover coaster at the whole fair. "I don't think so. Not just yet." Mike sternly said back. "Why not?" Eleven said. "You've never ridden a roller coaster before and I'm even too scared to ride it" said mike. "Maybe later?" Eleven asked. "We'll see el" Mike said.

The first ride they went on was the spinning barrels. It's basically a barrel that spins in a circle. "Fun right?" Mike asked el. "Yeah super fun". Eleven responded.

After that they rode on the swings. "Mike. I feel really dizzy" el said. "Do you want to go get some food? Maybe that will help" mike said. "Yeah I'm actually really hungry" el said.

They walked to the "food court" and got two soft pretzels and a large soda to share. "This should give you a bit more energy" mike said. "Boy do I hope so" el said. As they were eating eleven rested her head on mikes shoulder and they held hand the whole time.

When they were done they sat down at the dirt bike racing competition for a little break. The competition started at 5:30. They sat down at around 5:45. They were just a little late but they didn't miss much. They were laying on a blanket in the grass. Elevens head resting on mikes chest while mike had his arm wrapped around her. Mike held her hand and kissed it softly. She looked up at him and smiled.

When the race was over it was around 7:00. They packed up their blanket and went to the Ferris wheel.

They got on to the ride and sat close together. Mikes arm wrapped around eleven. Mike was scared of heights but eleven really wanted to ride the Ferris wheel. So he caved and rode it with her.

"Mike? What's wrong?" El asked. She knew something was wrong. She could tell by the look in his eyes. "Nothing I just have a little fear of heights that's all" mike said like it wasn't a problem. "Mike. There's nothing to be afraid of. Ok?" Eleven said. "Ok el I believe you." Mike said back. He already knew this but he wanted to make eleven feel special.

As they escalated to the top the rode stopped to let other passengers on. "Shit" Mike said under his breath. "Oh mike! You're fine!" Eleven said sternly. Mike pulled even into a tight hug and rested his chin on her head. Both of them loved that position because it made them feel secure. "I know el". Mike said back.

El pulled away and leaned in for a kiss. Mike realized what she was doing and they affectionately kissed without a care in the world. Mike forgot about everything that was happening and focused on el and remembered that el is really the only thing he needs to be happy.

After they were done kissing mike and eleven were just left there hugging.

When the tide was over they decided to go back home because both of them were exhausted. They found their bikes and rode back to mikes. Eleven decided to spend the night there because she wanted to spend more time with mike.

They got home and left their bikes on the front lawn.

They went through the basement door because that's where they were gonna watch movies and sleep. They picked a romantic movie because that's what eleven wanted to watch.

Mike put the movie in and they snuggled up on the pull out couch. Arm around el and holding her hand mike was at his happiest. El was resting her head on mikes chest as per usual. They soon drifted off to sleep happy and in love