Chapter 2: the sorting

Start from the beginning

A couple weeks later, hogwarts time.
Everyone arrived at the train station with all their luggage and animals. I got a owl while Daphne and puck got cats. My owl is a light brown owl. We got along quite well when we were picking out animals, so I decided to go with him, I named him Henry after Dad. Daphne got a orange and yellow tabby that, like Daphne, has loads of energy. Pucks cat is pure white and likes me a lot, even though it claws and hisses at other cats and people. When we got to the train station, albus was explaining to me how to get on the platform. I thought he was joking until James ran straight through the wall and disappeared. We boarded our train and when we got to the school, we followed the first years by boat, I ended up in a boat with puck who pushed me off and I went overboard. When we got to the hall to be sorted, a professor used her wand and I was cleaned again. They called names for us to be sorted, since this was a school of unordinary people, Puck went by his first name. All the potters got sorted into Gryffindor. Daphne got called up first.
(An: sorry to interrupt, but to explain, we are entering into each persons pov for this so you can see what the sorting hat says.)
"Ahh, yes, you are a loyal girl that would do well in hufflepuff, but when I look deeper, I see pure bravery inside you. I know just want to do to you... GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yelled. I squealed and ran to the potters.
Sabrina
I sat down on the chair and the hat was placed on my head. "Very cleaver girl, I will admit, but the trait that stands out the most is your bravery, looking to dive head first into anything, so my decision is... GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yelled. Someone removed the hat and I walked over to the table. Daphne looked overjoyed and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled.
Puck
"Well, this is one of the trickiest decisions, that's for sure, your very cleaver and mischievous, you could do good in Slytherin, but over all, your bravery shines above all, you risk it all and you aren't afraid. I know just where you go... GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yells in my ear, I got up and walked to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Grimm.
(An: back to regular POV or Sabrina's.)
After everyone was sorted, the headmaster professor longbottom explained all the rules and how their point system works. I listened intently while the professor talked. After that, food appears and we all eat. I had to slap pucks hand a few times to keep him from eating like a pig. After that everyone was escorted upstairs by the two prefects and told the rules about the common room. I was SOO happy when James said that guys can't enter the girls rooms but girls can enter the boys rooms. Pucks face dropped to the floor. It was kinda cute- wait, I didn't say that, it was kinda... funny! There, better. I DONT have feeling for Puck. No, not after all this time... anyways I chatted with the girls in my room, thankfully the girls where Daphne, lily, rose a friend of Lily's (super nice and smart.) and another girl named Diantha. She is super cool, funny, and sarcastic, we got along just fine. She had long black hair that went down to her butt, she kept it in a high ponytail. She had black eyes as well and dimples. I saw here earlier during dinner and all the boys were staring at her. After a while of talking, we finally got tired and went to sleep, but I had a terrible dream. I was at our place in New York, but it had a Sorrowful vibe there were red handprints everywhere and my parents and Daphne were tied up. I tried to run to them but just as I got close, they disappeared. I cried out their names but got no reply. When I woke up, I felt tears on my face and got up and went to the common room. I sat writing this down in my journal when I heard footsteps. I was still paranoid and jumped into a fighting stance. I was met with Messy blonde hair and emerald eyes. "Couldn't sleep either?" Puck said. I just nodded and fell back onto the couch. He sad next to me and saw the tears in my eyes. When I realized he saw me crying, I quickly wiped them away. "What's wrong, Grimm?" He said. I looked into his eyes and saw actual sadness and compassion. He cared about me? I told him all about my nightmare, I started crying again when it got to the part where my parents disappeared. What he did next was so in pucklike, it shocked me. He pulled me towards his chest as I cried. I finally stopped crying and thanked him.
"No problem, Grimm. I'm the only one allowed to make your life miserable. I will see you tomorrow." He went upstairs to his room and I wrote in my journal. I guess crying wore me out, because after I finished I put my journal away and fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up, I went to get me clothes. I put my robes on and when I went to go brush my hair, I noticed something I hadn't noticed before. My hair wasn't blonde anymore, it started off reddish maroon and faded into a yellowish orange. The Gryffindor colors. I marched down the stairs to the common room and saw puck and the others. I guess they heard me stomping down because they turned to me and gasped. Puck was laughing like crazy and Daphne took a picture. James, albus, Diantha, and lily just stared. I pounced onto puck and he fell to the floor. We wrestled for a few minutes until James and Diantha finally pulled us apart.
"WHY would you die my hair RED AND YELLOW?!" "Calm down Grimm, it's just school spirit! Besides, now that time don't fall asleep in the common room." He said with a smirk. " if that's how you want to play, than let the war BEGIN! Sleep with one eye open fairy boy!" I said returning his smirk. I grabbed my books and put them in my bag and headed down for breakfast.

I'm reality, Sabrina would probably be in Ravenclaw or slitherin and puck would probably be in slitherin or gryffindor with Daphne in hufflepuff, But I needed them all in the same house, so that's the way I went. Hope you liked the story!