Everything About You

Start from the beginning

"They'll love you come on!" he said tugging harder. We both know he could easily pull me out of the car, he just didn't want to hurt me.

"LOUIS!" I yelled.

"Ma'am, the longer I sit here, the more it's going to cost." the taxi driver spoke up.

"See that Anna you're costing me money!" Louis said.

"Oh like you can't afford it" I said sarcastically, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Fine you leave me no choice." he said before raising a hand up and tickling me. I let go almost instantly to get his hands off of my hips and he took his opportunity to carry me out of the car.

"PAAUULL!" he yelled. A giant man in a black suit came running outside.

"Yes Louie?"

"Take my bags, I have to take this one." he said holding me up little bit higher to show me off. I blushed. Paul nodded before getting the bags from the taxi. Louie carried me bridal-style to the front door before kicking it open.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" he yelled. All of a sudden a curly haired boy ran into the kitchen.

"Boo-boo bear I missed you!" He shrieked. Louis completely forgot my existence and dropped me onto the floor with an audible thud.

"HARRY-BABY" he screamed before hugging the other boy closely and kissing him on the cheek. I looked up with a confused expression.

"Um hello?" I said, trying to get anyone's attention.

"NOT NOW ANNA!" Louie shrieked, still hugging the curly boy. Just then a cute blonde boy walked in and opened the freezer, grabbing some ice cream.

"Hey, you wanna explain what's going on here?" I asked him. He looked over and smiled before reaching out a hand to help me up.

"What's going on here is Larry Stylinson." he replied.

"Larry Stylinson?" I questioned. The blonde just rolled his eyes and started eating the ice cream. He swallowed a chunk before sticking out his hand.

"I'm Niall by the way," I grasped his hand and shook it.

"Anna" I replied.

"Oh I know, You're all Louie talks about. Well, you and carrots." at this, Louie pulled away with his eyes gleaming.

"CARROTS?!" he shrieked before running to the fridge. "Do we have any more?"

"Sorry lad, Niall ate them all while you were gone." a new guy with swoopy brown hair and deep chocolate eyes walked in the room and clasped a hand on Louis shoulder.

Oh no...there are no carrots...

"YOU FIEND!" Louis turned towards Niall, who started backing away slowly.

"You don't understand...I was desperate," Niall tried to defend himself. I got between the two boys and looked at Louis.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON YOU LEAVE THAT POOR BOY ALONE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at him, trying to force some sense into that small brain of his.

"But...my carrots..." he started.

"No buts, we can just buy some more." I said. "Now apologize,"

"Sorry Niall," he muttered under his breath.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, speak up please," I said, cupping a hand to my ear.

"SORRY NIALL!" he yelled. I smirked.

"Now Niall, do you have anything to say back?"

"Sorry Lou," Niall said with a puppy dog adorable face.