Chapter 2: The field trip (pt.1)

Start from the beginning

(Your POV)
Mr.Aizawa looked at us and said
"I want you all to pair up in groups of two, and no girls or boys are allowed to room with eachother understand?, There's a beach behind this hotel you're all allowed to go to the beach but you must be back inside and going to bed at eleven or twelve, dismissed."
We all nodded and spilt into pairs I grabbed Uraraka's hand and asked her to room with me she gladly accepted my offer and we went to our room.
We got all our stuff situated and we picked beds
"Y/n can I tell you a secret?"
I looked at Uraraka and nodded
"Sure what do you want to tell me?"
She took a deep breath and her face turned bright pink
"I-i really like Deku-kun!"
I grabbed her hands and smiled
"That's amazing Ochako!, have you told him yet?" I asked her and wiggled my eyebrows making her laugh.
"O-of course not, that would be embarrassing.."
She said scratching her cheek and laughing a bit.
'Well just hold on Ochako, I'll help you out!' I said to myself mentally.
I grabbed my phone and called Tsuyu
"Hey Tsu"
I heard a foggy answer
"What is it kero?"
"Can you call everyone and ask them to go to the beach?"
"Sure"
She then hang up before I could thank her.
(You guys went to the beach for your feild trip it's an odd place but your there for plot reasons)
You smiled at Ochako
"Put on your swim suit Ochako we're going to the beach!"
You ran into the bathroom and put on your new f/c bikini.
(f/c means favorite color)
You stepped out of the bathroom and Ochako had on a cute one-piece suit that had a pink chevron design.
"Cute!, let's go!"
You both walked down to the beach to see a volleyball match going on.

You walked over to see Bakugou, Kirishima, and Ashido on one side of the net and on the other Izuku, Todoroki, and Tenya. It seemed that Tsuyu was the referee.
You walked over just in time it seemed, It was the last match and Izuku's team needed one more point to win.
Uraraka yelled while running over
"GO DEKU-KUN!!"

You were a bit surprised but you should have seen it coming, she did just tell you her secret.
You walked over watched the match, in the end Deku's team won and Bakugo started attacking him because Midoriya "cheated"
I walked over to this fight, not that I cared, I just got really pissed off when this Bakugou guy started yelling at people for no reason.
I grabbed his wrist as he was about to punch Midoriya and twisted it then pushed him down on the ground.

You could visibly see the others shocked faces.
You shouldn't have looked up to see their shocked faces cause as soon as you turned your head the boy punched you square in the face causing you to fall. It took you a moment to register what had just happened.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?!"
He screamed in your face.

You slapped him activating your quirk on the same time making him fall back from the impact of the hard diamond hand that hit him. You could hear loud gasps. I stood up and walked over to the boy, "I think I'm the one girl that'll beat your ass if you keep acting like a fucking dick!"
In one motion he swiftly knocked you off of your feet.
"Try me you bitch!"
He blasted you with a strong explosion which caused you to get a burn on your arm.

"Gladly you fucking Hedgehog!"
You stood up and punched him in the nose activating your quirk again.
You probably shouldn't have done that it looks like you've pissed him off. His nose was bleeding from the hit, you very well may have broke his nose, but he did burn your arms and legs badly considering you weren't ready for that large blast.

He ran at you and almost landed a punch except someone was in front of you and they took the punch instead. "...Eijirou?"
"Bakugou stop!, it's unmanly to attack a girl!" You saw Todoroki use his ice to freeze Bakugou in place.
You could see the look of concern in Kirishima's eyes.
He turned around, "Come on Y/n don't start picking fights!, we haven't even been here for twenty minutes yet!"

He roared at you obviously a tad upset, You could only nod, Kirishima was right, and you couldn't say he wasn't. You just walked over to Tsuyu with a pout on your face. You couldn't tell but you were limping.
"I was just trying to help Midoriya.." You mumbled quietly.

You started playing in the sand with Tsuyu, the two of you were building a sand castle.
You didn't notice it but many people were staring at you for two reasons either one "they were still shocked that you had the balls to fight Bakugou" or two "they were staring cause the bikini you were wearing exposed alot of skin"

You sighed after you and Tsuyu finished the sand castle you got really depressed and just layed in the sand, every little curve you had was exposed and of course your "friendly" neighborhood pervert Mineta was drooling at the sight. Todoroki was staring too(probably because of the burns), then you noticed that most of the boys were staring at girls, but Izuku had his eyes locked on Ochako, but while I was observing everyone else I didn't even notice that Hagakure had layed down besides me.
"Y/n, you're very brave!"
You looked over at the what seemed to be a floating bikini next to you.

"Thanks Hagakure..., But I don't understand why Bakugou won't just leave Midoriya-kun alone.., he didn't even do anything.."

The girl fell silent. "Y/n, Bakugou just has issues with Midoriya but you have to let him fight for himself sometimes.."

You hated to admit it but the girl was right, "Also, you should go talk to Kirishima, He's acting kinda weird now.."

You looked up at the sky, "He's probably mad at me for always causing drama.. Everywhere I go there's drama.."

The two of you laid there silently again.
"That's not true Y/n.. You never know until you ask, and you should treat those burns.."
She said before getting up and going to play with Ashido and Ochako.

You sat up and looked around for Kirishima.
Unfortunately you couldn't find him. So likewise, you dismissed yourself telling everyone you were tired then you retreated to the hotel lobby and sat at one of the large tables in the waiting lounge. You put your head down on the table and you felt someone sit next to you. "I don't know who you are but just leave me alone.."

The person sat there anyways and didn't move.
"Eijirou? Is that you?"
You said then looked up at the boy.
"Sorry for yelling at you.., I just didn't want you to get hurt.." He said sadly staring at you with his crimson eyes.

"You're such a worry wart.."
You groaned when you moved your arms due to the pain that started to kick in after realizing they were pretty bad.
He looked at your injuries concerned, "Can I at least help you out with those?"

You nodded slowly before standing up which made your legs ache, "Damn.., Why does it hurt so bad now.." You said miserably then waited for Kirishima, all of a sudden you were lifted from the ground, "Eijirou, what are you doing?" he looked at you with his signature bright smile, "I'm helping!".
He brought you to his room and got out a rather large first aid kit then treated your wounds gently then covering them with some bandages.

You two talked while he did this even though it was extremely awkward for you. You weren't accustomed to this kind of gentle touch from your friend, it has been ten years, but he's still the same kind Kirishima you've always known.

"How does that feel?"
You smiled and stretched your arms, "It feels amazing! Thanks Eiji-kun!"

This is definitely going to be one interesting field trip..
~
More updates coming soon!, I'm very sorry for the long wait!
~
Sincerely, Author-chan