2. Reveal

°•Ashleys POV•°

Damn Andy's kid to hell for bringing up my kids mom. They're watching old videos of Sarah and Hailey up on stage. They have Mikeys phone attached to some wire and on the TV so they can see them better.

"If you want to you can try to get up here and try to be like me but your just a wierd little dude in the crowd being a little cry baby because his name is something no one knows. I had to work for this. I made my dream happen. Your just one of those guys who could have made something of themselves but instead decided to sit around and drink beer all day and whine and cry about nothing going their way. Just get out of here instead of pouting"

Haileys voice spoke out against a hater. I remember that day. Its the same day Andy and i proposed to our girlfriends.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was ten o' clock.

"Okay boys its time for you to head over to your bus the buses leave tomorrow." I told them.

"Dad can we just stay on this bus i mean like they are all going to then same place." Anton said.

"Yeah just go get Preston and Austin." I tell them.

°•Mikeys POV•°

Anton stayed on dads bus with him.  I offered to go get Preston and Austin. I'm the only one who knows the truth about those two.

Austin wants to announce their relationship to everyone tonight  and propose.

Their both 20 and can do anything they want. If they want to get  married then so be it.

They've been together for about 3 years. Sense senior year at high school.

Speaking of ages and the show. Me and Anton are 19. We are the youngest two in the band.

The show in about an hour so we have sound check in like thirty minutes so we better start getting our war paint on.

I got up to the door and hear thumps and loud noises. I wait for ten minutes and it finally stops.

"Hey if you two are done we are staying on the veil bus tonight so our driver can get a head start on heading home. Austin we've talked to your dad you can stay with us on dads and Andys bus plus we have to start getting our war paint on." I yelled into the bus from the  door.

"Okay wait for us out there." I heard Austin yell back.

°•Austins POV•°

I'm in love with this human here in my arms. I can't help but look into his eyes and get lost in them.

I'm utterly in love with him.

" Preston, I'm ready for everybody to know about us. Lets tell them tonight. I was scared these past 3 years about people hating on us. But now I'm ready to tell. Lets tell them tonight."

He kissed and things were getting heated and fast. This lasted for a few minutes and then i was leading him to the bunks.

For an hour we were in the bunk. As soon as we were done we heard Mikey start yelling at us about staying on my lovers dads bands bus and my dad saying that i could. And then we heard him say thay we had to get our war paint on.

"Do we need to? Why can't we just stay on here." Preston started whining.

"You know we need to babe. We have a show to play. Now come on Preston.

°•°At The Show°•°
°•Preston POV•°

Before our show started i told mom and dad that they needed to go find Chris Motionless and bring him to the set and then after words we would call them out onto the stage cause we had to tell them something.

The final beats of the drums to our last song that we played tonight sounded and then quit all together.

All of stayed up on stage and Austin came forward and took the mic.

"Okay so i need Prestons Mom and Dad and my Dad up here." He said.

They all came up.

"Okay so uh how do i say this. Me and Preston have sorta been a couple for three years now in secret. And i have a question Andy and Hailey." Austin said.

"Can i marry your son?"

He had just finished his question before Chris ran off the stage.