Different Races

Arnold's P.O.V
    Dad says to stay away from the barrier, the fine line between heaven and hell, between peace and chaos. Well, I haven't listened to him ever since. I met this demon named Lost, and she's("Yeah, I'm a girl, so what?! I know it's a boy name,"she says.)an outcast. She was banished from the city when the other demons found out that she has been coming here, and she stayed here while waiting for me ever since. We became friends instantly, but now I can't hide my true feelings for her. She's so kind to me, not like my fellow soldiers-in-training. I'm planning to confess tonight, I hope Dad doesn't suspect too much. He would punish me if he knew I liked a demon.

      Lost's P.O.V
     I'm waiting..will he come? We have been friends for a while, but I think I'm falling for him..
WAIT, what am I thinking?! I can't love an angel!! Darn, but I'm an outcast now. I can like whoever I want. Wait, he's coming!

    "Hey L. Waiting for me? Was it for a long time? Did I take too long?"

    "No, not at all. I can wait forever. Coz we can't die, ya know," I replied, smiling.

    "Ok, I understand. Still, I'll need to be a little more punctual next time." He shrugged.

    "Well, I can't believe you both," Carla growled.

     Well, she can be a bit annoying sometimes, but since she's Arnold's plush with a punch, she's quite useful(But tsundere, if you ask me. Walter, my plush, tried to ask her out, but she just turned really red and said,"You can't win my heart, dummy!")

-time skip to the part..-

    "Hey Lost, can I ask you something? And you two, don't interrupt."

    "Aww, I rweally wanna know," Walter said in his cute accent.

    "Yea, we REALLY NEED TO KNOW," Carla said, turning into a light shade of red. Guess she really likes his cute accent.

    "No. It's private. Now off you guys go, play with each other, and we'll call you when we need you," Arnold said sweetly.

    "So, what do you need me for?" I asked.

    "Oh, I'mma ask you something.." his voice trailed off. I like his voice. It's so gentle and sweet, I cant help but turn red when I hear his voice.

    "What do you need to ask me?" I replied.

    "I-I have got a c-confession to make..." he stammered.

    "What? Did you steal some cheese from me?" I asked, trying to hide my joy.

    "W-well.. I-I like..." he stammered..

    "Cheese?" I asked.

    "N-no..I-I like-" but I interrupted him. I went nearer and hugged him. Why was my face so close..I'm tempted to..but then he switched, then I was pinned against the wall.

    "Sorry..I like you too, and don't be shocked now, Walter, I know you're listening, and I'm not surprised you like Carla so much you say her name in your sleep," I shouted.

    "WAIT WHAT?! YOU PRETENDED TO SLEEP?! YOU SNEAKY LITTLE-" Walter was interrupted, because when he faced Carla, she was turning into a bright shade of red. She's actually more useful than a flashlight!

   "W-Walter..is this true..?" Carla asked, trembling.

    "U-uhm.....LOST WHAT THE FLIP DID YOU DO?!" He screamed.

      Arnold's P.O.V
     Wow, Walter has turned into a puddle of water! I tried to keep them quiet, but suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

    "Arnold? What are you doing here?" my brother, Angelo, asked.