I felt heat rising to my cheeks, suddenly aware of our closeness.

He must have felt me move, because he began to stir. Eyes fluttering open, he looked down at me and smiled.

"Morning, sleepyhead," I said.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in a rough, morning voice.

"Fine."

He raised an eyebrow at this.

"Trust me, I'm okay. Just hungry." As if on cue, my stomach growled.

"I bet. You haven't eaten in two days."

I sighed. "I don't feel like getting up."

Newt grinned. "I didn't know that you liked my company so much."

"No," I said, burying my face into his chest, "I mean I don't feel like working today."

"Sorry, Love," he said, rubbing my back, "Everyone's gotta contribute something."

I allowed myself a few more seconds of enjoying his embrace before we awkwardly untangled ourselves.

Newt stood up. "Let's get some breakfast, and then we can go talk to Minho. Are you sure you feel up to working and walking?"

"Newt," I said, swinging my legs over the bed, "I told you, I'm fine."

"If you say so."

I followed him out of the room and down the hallway. I stopped in my room and grabbed the sweatshirt that Newt had given me that one night, after the first vision. I was cold without his body heat.

The glade was cold with a morning breeze. It tousled his hair, making it even messier.

In the pavilion, the boys were already eating their breakfast of eggs and oatmeal. Newt and I grabbed some from Fry and sat at our table, were Zart was.

Zart grinned and shook his head. "Man, Y/N, when I said you could take a break, I didn't mean the entire day."

"Shut up, Zart," I said with a mouth full of oatmeal.

"I'm just teasing you. You're fine."

Suddenly, Gally appeared, pulling a chair and sitting on it backwards. "Hey, Newt. I've been meaning to tell you that we fixed the draining issue."

"Brilliant," Newt said.

"Yeah, I was gonna tell you first thing today, but you weren't here. Neither were you Y/N." Gally shifted his gaze to me.

"We slept in." I said, nonchalantly.

"We?" Gally said, raising an eyebrow, his voice on edge.

"Not in that way Gally." I put my face in my hands, feeling my face turn red.

Newt put a hand on my knee under the table. "Come on Gally. Bloody calm yourself."

Gally just shook his head and stood up, putting the chair back.

Zart just sat there, quiet, the entire time. He had his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face.

"Not you too, Zart." I said, resting an elbow on the the table. By now, I was so embarrassed that I didn't care if anyone saw my beet red face.

Zart just licked his lips and looked down at his food. "I didn't say anything."

We all sat silently after that, all picking at our food. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Newt rubbing his neck, a faint pink tint resting on his cheeks.