0.0

"MUM!"
"AUNT ANDY!"

The quaint house was filled with bustling footsteps running downstairs. Taking a deep breath and sending a quick prayer to whoever was listening, Andromeda Tonks looked to her husband with a small smile.

"What is it, girls?" A small girl with black hair and bright blue nails clutching a letter came running through the kitchen door, quickly followed by a much older girl with long fire-red hair.

Her niece, Cassiopeia, held up the letter bursting with excitement. "It finally came! I thought for sure the owl had gotten lost." Ted Tonks let out a chuckle. "You only just turned eleven a week ago Pia."

Laughing along with her husband and daughter when her niece stuck out her tongue, Andromeda responded, "Well, rip it open then!" Smiling, Cass did just that.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Tonks,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Looking up at her cousin and her aunt, Cass could not have been more excited. "We have to go to Diagon Alley right now! Look at all the things I need to get! Oh, this is so exciting, I am so excited-"

"Easy there, little miss first year." Her cousin had just graduated Hogwarts and was on her way to starting her Auror training.

"We have plenty of time to get your trunk in order. For now, let's get breakfast sorted." Said Dora with a flourish of her wand. 

"Nonsense!" Ted rose from his chair at the table. "It's not every day a girl gets her Hogwarts letter. We're going out for breakfast today!" He said with a smile. 

The girls looked over at Andromeda. With a shrug and chuckle, she cast a quick "Accio Coats" and they were out the door into the chilly English air.