And to top it off, Jason didn't have a major yet so my mother arranged for him to watch me dance until the sports area accepted him.

   One word: Hell.

   "You're really short." I quickly turned on my dancing heels and gave Matt a death glare. He smirked.

   Jason sat against the wall, out of our way so we could dance. He barked a laugh at Matt's comment.

   Fine. Did Matt want to play like that? So be it.

   "Yeah, you don't look too big 'down there' either." Let the fun begin.

   Matt's mouth hung open while Jason laughed hysterically from the wall.

   Idiots.

   The whole dance period was pretty much like that. Matt and I snapping at each other and Jason laughing in the background.

   Annoying as hell.

   "Okay, on this step I think you should pick me up." Matt and I stood in a position in front of the mirror. Matt had his sweaty arms around my waist while dipping me.

   "Fine." He muttered while I felt his grip get tighter and my feet left the floor.

   Almost immediately he put me back on the floor.

   "Damn you're so heavy." Wow, that made me feel good considering the fact the I hadn't eaten in the past two days.

   Not.

   I tried to ignore it. He was probably just being sarcastic. "It's not my fault you don't have the balls to pick me up."

   His eyes grew wide with shock while Jason's cheeks were starting to go red from laughing so hard. "Did little miss-good-girl just say balls?" He sounded disgusted.

   "I don't know smart one. Did I?"

   He growled.

   Eventually, the bell for lunch rang. I put my dancing heels away in the locker and pulled on the converse. When I started heading for the door, I was shocked that Jason had waited for me. I gave him a confused look but he just gave me a half smile in return.

   He walked next to me in the hallways, heading toward the cafeteria. I was dreading this moment and yet craving it at the same time. 

   It was time to confront Justin.

   I had absolutely no idea how the hell I was going to do it but I decided to just go with the flow.

   But with Jason walking next to me, I felt somewhat powerful. I know, it sounded stupid but he was tall and he looked strong. His presence gave me that vibe that I was the same. 

   Yeah, that sounded really stupid.

   "Jennifer!" I winced at the voice because I knew who it belonged to.

   I slowly turned on the balls of my feet and looked into Kayla's eyes.

  "Bitch." She slapped my arm. Jason's eyes grew.

   "Sorry...?" It sounded like a question while I rubbed the spot she hit on my arm.

   "Don't sorry me." Her blond curls bounced and her brown eyes looked pissed. She shuffled her feet in her ridiculously high heels. "You bailed out on our sleepover."

   "I was....... busy..." I really didn't care.

   She raised an eyebrow and then her eyes flickered over to Jason. Her brown eyes lit up.