Chapter 2 Goki and Goku Black arrive

Y/n: So they must be the two Trunks was talking about.

Trunks: How did you get here Black?! *goes to charge*

Vegeta: *stops him* No Trunks, you can not defeat him. I can already tell their strength is too great. 

Y/n excited: Oh-oh can I fight one?

Vegeta: Fine. Y/n you can fight one. 

Y/n quietly: Yes! 

Goku flew up to the other Goku. So I flew up to Goki. 

Goki: You're new. You are not in our timeline. 

Y/n: Oh no not this timeline stuff again! That always confuses me! But anyway. I know who YOU are. So it is only fair that you know who I am. I am Y/n. 

Goki: So Y/n, what do you think of me? I find it funny hearing all the different words used to describe me. Some call me a monster. Some go with freak and etc. So what is your mind telling you?

Vegeta yelling: Dam it we'll be here all day! 

I pondered it for a minute.

Goki: Oh god Vegeta was not kidding.

Y/n: You are beautiful.

Vegeta looked surprised and had a sweat drop. Goki blushed clearly not expecting my answer. Krillin and Piccolo started laughing.  Future Trunks looked surprised. 

Trunks: I should not be surprised. This is Y/n after all. 

Goki flustered: I-I don't even know what to say.

Y/n: I'll give you a minute. 

Goki: You can not be this dumb.

Y/n: I don't know about dumb. Bulma said I am just mentally challenged. And Vegeta tells me I took too many blows to the head. 

Goku charged and took Goku Black to a desert rocky area. Goki charged for me. She went for a punch. I dodged and delivered a swift punch. She went for another punch. I blocked it and went for a kick. She blocked it and backed off. 

Goki: Impressive for a mortal. And you are not even a super saiyan. But the real fight begins now.

Y/n: Wait but I thought we were fighting for real.

Vegeta: No Y/n she means that she is using more power.

Y/n: Oh, okay. That means I will too. *goes super saiyan*. 

She charged for me, her power was rising slowly. the punches were sharper and her movements faster. I knew that time was her advantage. The more time I wasted, the stronger she would become. 

Y/n: So this is not your full power right?

Goki confused: No. 

Y/n: Phew, because if this was it then you won't even make it past super saiyan 2.

Goki: Oh my god how dumb are you? 

Y/n: I don't remember what my IQ score was.

Vegeta: The computer blew up. We believe it was because he was that dumb.

Goki: How do you function?

Y/n: On food mostly, and sleep. Sometimes training. Apparently not eating for a month while training is not good for you. 

Vegeta: *face palms* Do you still not understand why?

Y/n: You never explained it, you just grunted and walked away Vegeta. 

Goki angry: Don't you dare ignore me! We are fighting at the moment! 

Y/n: Oh yeah. 

Goku Black got knocked back over to us. 

Black: This pain will only make me stronger. 

He unleashed more energy. 

We continued fighting, but soon something pulled the two away. 

I went out of super saiyan. 

Goku: Are you guy's okay? You look like you are struggling to move. 

Y/n: That is what I was thinking.

Black destroyed the time machine right before they were sent into the portal. 

Y/n bummed: Oh man, I never got to finish my fight.

Vegeta: Do not worry Y/n, I am sure we will see them again. 

Y/n excited: Yay! 

I started training with Vegeta in the gravity room. 

Vegeta: Now Y/n remember what I told you. Do not use "that" form unless you need to. We need to keep our trump card secret. And since Goki said you were not in the timeline. No one knows. 

Y/n: I would not use it anyway. I mean I want a good fight Vegeta! That would end it too fast. Freiza died to it. Cell died to it. Even Buu died. You know, and then Freiza died to it again.

Vegeta: *sighs* You never change Y/n. 

Y/n: Which one do you think is stronger?

Vegeta: Does it matter, you get to fight the girl either way. 

Y/n: I'm just curious that's all. 

Vegeta: Let's just keep training and once we fight them again we'll see. 

Y/n: Okay.