Levi x Stripper!Reader: Him (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

You looked up at him and gave his lips a quick peck. "Thank you." You started, putting your head back down. "For making me feel loved."

Levi rubbed your arm and kissed your head, speaking into your hair, "You don't have to thank me."

                                                                            ~~~Time Skip~~~

You woke up the next morning and stretched, feeling the bed you were on. No sign of Levi. You sat up, morning tiredness and confusion getting the best of you. You pulled your bed hair out of your face and yawned. It was then you realized something. Sure, there was no sign of Levi, but there was a sign Levi was here. The clothes that were strewn onto the floor the night before was gone, now folded into neat piles. You couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Him and his OCD.

You yawned once more, flipping the covers off. You shivered and instantly jumped up (not without stumbling a bit) and grabbed the nearest thing of clothing you could get, that being Levi's robe. You quickly tied the ribbon around your waist and after you had stretched again, went out the bedroom door.

Right as you opened the door, the sweet smell of pancakes filled your nose. You mentally drooled at the smell and rushed into the kitchen. 

And there was Levi.

He had loose pajama pants on and a tight white shirt on that the sleeves went down to his elbows. It seemed that he had already combed his hair to look less "bed-heady" and even trimmed up his undercut. He had tied a plain blue apron around his waist and you saw his usual furrowed eyebrows focusing on breakfast.

"Hey." You said, stepping all the way into the kitchen.

He turned his head to look at you and even though he didn't smile, you saw that his expression clearly softened at your presence. 

"Hey." He said back as you moved to hug him from behind. He visibly stiffened. For a while, he was only used to Mikasa doing this since she did it every morning to say "Good morning dad." It's been a while since this happened. He let himself relax as he placed a free hand on top of your own. "You hungry?" He asked as you moved beside him. His arm snaked around your waist, hand resting on your hip.

"I'm starving." You said truthfully, smiling.

Levi gave a low chuckle and continued, only to stop and look behind you. "Good morning, Eren."

You looked back and saw Eren looking at you, bug-eyed. "Mom? What are you doing here so early? And why are you wearing a robe?"

Instead of you answering, Levi stepped in. "Eren. Your mom and I love each other very much. You and her are going to be staying here with me and Mikasa."

Eren's mouth dropped right as Mikasa walked in, rubbing her eyes. "What's going on? Eren? Why is your mom here already? Are you going home so soon?"

Eren jumped up and down, shaking an utterly lost Mikasa. "WE'RE GONNA BE BROTHER AND SISTER!" 

You almost face-palmed. "Eren. We all just woke up, don't yell." You looked back up at him again to see him crying. "Eren?"

"I'm gonna have a father..." He said, laughing through his tears. Mikasa went to calm him down.

You started to tear up too and shared a look with Levi, who gave one of his rare smiles.

                                                                         ~~~BONUS~~~

"Hey mom?" Eren asked, mouth full of pancakes.

You looked up from your breakfast, giving him a look before saying. "Eren, please don't talk with your mouth full." He swallowed. "Alright, what is it?"

Eren pointed to your neck. "What are those on your neck?"

You sat confused then touched your neck. After you had realized that he was talking about the many hickeys scattered across your skin. Your face instantly turned red and you lifted up the collar of the robe you had on to hide them. It wasn't very effective.

"Maybe you'll know when you're older, Eren." You gave a Levi a look.

He only smirked behind his newspaper and sipped his tea, only making you want to spill the hot beverage all over his lap.

                                                                                  ~~~End~~~

--------WOWZERS 4000 WORDS I HOPE YOURE ALL HAPPY NOW THAT MY HAND IS CRAMPED UP

But seriously, this was actually my first time posting a smut on a website sooooo ha. Yeah. Sorry if it absolutely sucks a$$. -------