episode one

(im going to make an intro opening video later~)

It was a bright sunny day in watshi high school, today they had a nice student, he strolled inside of the classroom his orbs gazing over at each student. His orbs set on a small girl gazing deeply at him, she was chewing on the end of her unicorn pen seeming like she didn't want to be here. Next to her was a larger girl pulling up the flaps of her dress to cover her bust, her dark orbs gazed into his, her tongue flickered out licking her bottom lip. He cast away his gaze setting it on the large teacher who was going through papers"ah tyler is it? You sit by miss unilu and in front of miss jackson, miss jackson raise your hand", The teacher simply said her gaze not leaving the papers.

Nami's hand went straight up as her orbs sparkled brightly"over here~", her voice was small and sweet but with a bitter squeak within it. Orelia gazed softly watching as tyler made his way over sitting by her"join us at lunch", nami said with a small squeak as she licked her lips. Tyler only gave a simple nod as the day went through shortly lunch came.

Orelia jumped up along with nami as the bell rang for lunch, orelia grabbed tylers arm dragging him to the lunchroom with odd strength for a short girl. Nami quickly followed behind grumbling about how she wanted to help senpai to the lunchroom, as they entered the lunchroom burst into talking, laughing, and others getting food. The girls went over to a small circle lunch table where a couple sat along with a chuckling male.

The male's gaze set first on orelia giving a small smile"yo sis who are you dragging?'

Before orelia could answer nami spoke up quickly"thats tyler he's new!", she giggled softly as she sat down"hey where's josh?", as if on cue a guy came over sitting by nami and scooped her up in his arms. Her orbs set on him as she giggled giving heart eyes, the couple laughed a bit,the blonde of the couple speaking up"hiya i'm kitty!", she giggled. Tyler only waved as the others said their names, once everyone finished they all sat down enjoying lunch.

Orelia, now called by oreo threw in the air an unicorn cracker" i found one captain!", she squealed with determination on her face."good job!", mark exclaimed taking the cracker and eating it making oreo pout"hey that was rude!!"

"Don't be rude to oreo!", nami shouted making everybody jump, she never talked much at lunch when she did she was loud and her thing was short. On cue, she when back to cuddling into her bear with hearts glowing in her eyes. The others quickly went back to talking, the other couple nuzzling noses as oreo and mark went back and forth bickering and tyler put his input in a couple times while laughing. The new group of friends were made and now their adventures may carry out.