I didn't think they would want nymphs or dragons around a wooden door. 

Without knocking, I pushed open the door, noticing that it was too heavy to really be made of wood, and walked in. 

As I though, I was standing in the middle of a grand entry way. Sweeping marble staircases went off to either side, leading to the hallway of the second floor. There was a piano sitting on a raised platform in the middle of the room with fresh cut roses on top.

Looking to either side I could see doors leading into the rest of the house. The one to the left had the word elf written above it in beautiful curling script. To the right it said dragon in a more edgy font. Looking up at the upstairs hallway I could just make out the words water nymph above one hallway and tree nymph above the other.

"This doesn't look like a normal house," I complained as I looked around, "Like, who names the sections of their house dragon, elf, water nymph and tree nymph? I didn't know my manager was such a freak."

I was putting on a show as I looked even knowing that my show would get me kicked out faster, but I was unable to think of another way to make me less suspicious. 

"Jason!" I called loudly, "I'm here but I don't remember how you said to get to the kitchen!"

It didn't take long for me to come face to face with one of the werewolves. 

Like most wolves he was muscular and tall. Also like most werewolves that I'd ever met, he was scowling at me. His black eyebrows were pulled low over his matching eyes and his nostrils flared. His skin was an interesting shade of brown, making me think that he had a mixture of a few different ethnicities. African-American and some kind of Hispanic had to have been in his background, but I tried not to dwell on it. Dwelling didn't suit the character I was playing and it didn't help with my current goal.

"Are you here to take me to Jason?" I asked him, ignoring the look he was giving me to the best of my abilities, "because it's rude to allow me to wander around for so long."

"Get out," he said with a low growl. 

"It's fine," I said unconcerned as I ducked behind him, "he's expecting me for lunch."

I opened the door to the dragon hall and started walking down it, noting where everything was as I went. 

"Why do you have a park in the middle of your house?" I asked as I looked out a window, making a mental note that the place was square with a section in the middle that was only domed over. It was almost a simulation of outside. The only problem was that there weren't any plants. It made sense, they would have to allow the children outside sometimes but they wouldn't want them to be able to get out. Plants would help the tree nymphs get out. It had a playground at one end and a basketball court at the other with a small padded section in between that I assumed was for practice fighting.

"Does Jason have a child he's been keeping from me?" I asked as I slyly avoided the werewolf, who was trying to grab my arm. 

"You have the wrong house," the wolf said reaching for me again, "You have to leave."

I pretended that I hadn't heard him and kept walking down the dragon hall. 

"Why are there so many rooms? And who is Jason so afraid of? He has a lot of cameras."

"This isn't Jason's house!" the wolf growled, obviously losing his patience. 

"Is his baby hidden back here?" I asked as I threw open a door that had the words nursery written above it. 

The wolf shut the door with a slam before I could see inside. 

"That was rude," I said sticking my nose up.