chapter 5 - That Still Small Voice

Comenzar desde el principio

"With each match I strike," Lisa finished.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Lisa had been watching the memory/flashback through the flame of a match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Lisa's visions started again. She'll remember more and more with each vision she gets from the matches she strikes."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Lisa lit a match to burn the pages of her book, the pages containing Young Emma and Baby Ella. She saw a brief memory in the light of the match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Soon, she'll be able to remember it all, and how to break the curse."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Freya, Jefferson and Gold were talking.

"You wanted Ella and Emma to come to town," Freya told him. "Because you wanted all this to happen. If you think that this redeems you in my eyes, you're wrong. You've done far more harm than good, even to your own family... Papa."

Gold watched as Freya and Jefferson walked away down the street.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ  

Enchanted Forest

Flashback

Puppet Show

A crowd had gathered to watch the puppet show.

A princess puppet spoke. "I wish, I wish, but nothing changes. I wish I was better at wishing. Alas, will no one slay this fearsome dragon and win my hand in marriage?"

A young boy named Jiminy weaved through the crowd, pick-pocketing.

The prince puppet spoke. "Aha! I will slay the fearsome dragon, milady, or die trying."

The princess puppet spoke. "Goodbye, dear prince. It was nice knowing you."

The princess puppet was removed, and a dragon puppet was brought in in its place.

The dragon puppet spoke. "Who dares disturb my sleep?"

The prince puppet spoke. "Uh, he went that way."

The dragon puppet spoke. "Then I will go that way."

The prince puppet spoke. "Very good idea. You go that way and I'll..."

After Jiminy was finished pick-pocketing, he left the puppet show.

ღ  

Woods

The puppeteers Myrna and Martin, and their son Jiminy, were examining their earnings.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa," Martin told them. "Careful, careful."

"Don't let those coins roll away," Myrna told them.

"No, they might disappear," Martin told them, performing a sleight of hand trick, making the coin disappear and 'reappear' behind Myrna's ear. "Whoop. Ha. Look at that."

Jiminy pulled a cricket in a cage out of a bag. "Oh, a cricket. I love crickets."

"Crickets are trouble," Myrna told him. "Noisy bugs."

"But they get to do whatever they want, hopping from place to place," Jiminy told them. "They're free."

"You're free," Myrna told him.