Epilogue: The Crazy Kids Of New York

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Angie, you said it would start in 5 minutes! Where do I put Theo? I can't officiate this wedding with her babbling over me!"

Angie grabbed Theo. "Next to Philip you go!" She stumbled back inside, where the males were already lining up, ready for the ceremony.

"PEGGY!" Eliza's high-pitched voice screamed.

Inside, it was chaos. Peggy, in her beautiful white and yellow dress, was sobbing in a chair.

"Why am I always the last to do everything? Last to get married, to have kids, to open our presents - always last!" Peggy cried, her mascara running.

"Because you make the best impression!" Angelica quickly improvised, rubbing Peggy's face furiously to try and get all the makeup off.

"Thanks!" Peggy suddenly brightened up.

Then she saw her reflection.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed, making Alex and John run in.

"Peggy?" Alex asked.

"MON AMOUR!" Laf rushed in. He stopped, discerning that there wasn't any trouble. "What?"

Peggy screeched again. "You're not allowed to see the bride before the wedding!"

Maria sighed. "Screw the rules, everything's already fallen apart."

Laf laughed. "True. Peggy, why don't we just do it?"

Peggy lifted her head. "Stop quoting Nike at me!"

Angie gently helped Peggy up. "Weddings don't have to be perfect. Remember my wedding?"

Eliza narrowed her eyes at Angie. "I still haven't forgiven you for that."

"LINE UP, YOU STUPID IDIOTS!" Theo chirped at them, smiling.

"Theo?" Everyone chorused.

"Daddy told me to say that," Theo explained.

Philip ran in after her. "Aunt Peggy, I'll marry Theo when you marry Uncle Laf. Okay?"

Peggy furrowed her eyebrows. "Um, sur - "

Alex scooped Philip up. "Let's have a talk after this wedding, Pip, okay?"

Peggy hurriedly wiped off the rest of her makeup. "Well, I've always hated makeup, anyhow."

She marched outside, and stood in front of all of her guests. Angie, Eliza, and Maria all lined up behind her.

"What'd I miss?" Angelica turned around to see the one and only Thomas Jefferson.

"Oh my god, Thomas!" Angelica ran up to her old friend to give him a hug.

"Auntie, Auntie, look what daddy let me wear!" Martha Lucy Jefferson, or Patsy, as she like to be called, Thomas' youngest daughter, twirled in her dainty pink dress. 

Patsy was Jack's age and was adopted as a baby along with her younger brother, James Madison Jefferson. Thomas had chosen to not marry. Angelica knew he never even dated after James, and found his happiness in his two darling children.

"The wedding's about to start, so you better find your seats. Where's James?" Angelica picked Patsy up and led her to a seat.

"He'll come in a bit," Thomas replied, taking Patsy from Angelica's hands.

"I'm sure the kids will be happy to see him," Angie said warmly.

"Angie! Wedding starting now! Wanna, like, come?" Eliza called.