Part 8-Red

Flugs POV First Person

I woke up with the sound loud banging on the lab door. It sounded like someone was trying to break it down.
"WHO IS IT???"
I screamed a little frightened.
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR YOU STEALER!"
I recognized demchias girl voice and ran to open the door.
"Y-yes?"
"STOP"
"S-stop Wha- wait why are you wearing a paper bag on your head?"
Demchia growled and toppled me over.
I landed on the floor with a hard knock to the head.
"OW!"
"STOP BEING FLUG! I WANT TO BE FLUG SO BLACKHAT WILL LIKE ME!"
"what?"
She growled and jumped off me.
I let out a little whimper because she basically broke my rib when she jumped off me.
"BlackHats supposed to love me! Not a paper face scientist!"
Then she stomped off.
BlackHat likes me? I mean I did too but..just what! I couldn't believe it! I shouldn't get my hopes up though.
"The hell happened?"
I picked my head up from the floor.
I saw BlackHat in the doorway, looking at my body on the floor.
"N-nothing sir!"
I scrambled from the floor and stood up awkwardly. I felt a sharp pain on my rib and head. I felt like sleeping. I felt my eyes drift off. "Doctor?"
"I-I don't f-feel o-okay..."
I fell into the floor and blacked out. I'm not sure how long but I woke up still on the floor but with a pillow under my head. I look around and saw demchia next to me.
"Oh your awake! I wanted to say sorry!"
"I-it's alright I guess..."
"Where's BlackHat?" I asked Remembering that I blacked out in front of him.
"Well, after you blacked out he started looking for me. I told him I tackled you, and that I hit your head and ribs. So he told me to wait in here until you wake up! Oh, and he brought you an ice pack, coffee, and the pillow."
Well that was nice of him.
I sat up and grabbed the coffee. I couldn't take a sip because demenchia might see my face a little, but I did enjoy the warmth.
"Where's 5.0.5?"
Demenchia tilted her head.
"I'm pretty sure he's making something in the kitchen. Probably some dinner. That reminds me! BlackHat wants you too join us! You never do..."
Demenchia made a sad face. I felt kind of bad and said, " ok"
Demenchia smiled and skipped out of the lab and yelled, "bye paper face!"
Ugh. I hate that name. I got up carefully from the floor and sat in my chair. I looked around to make sure noyone was there and took a sip off coffee. It burned my tongue and I yelled, "Ow! FUCKING BLUEBERRY MUFFINS ON STICK"
I slammed the coffee down and let out a little oops.
"Ha! I want a blueberry muffin on a stick."
I spun around and saw BlackHat.
"Sorry b-BlackHat sir!"
"It's fine Flug."
I smiled softly and spoke again.
"D-do you need a-another invention.."
BlackHat smiled that adorable smile I haven't seen in a while.
Wait.
"No need. How about you get some rest doctor."
"I-its fine. I-I feel better I c-can -"
"That's an order." He spoke softly and left the lab.
I signed and left the lab into my room. I was pretty tired and just layed on the small plane themed bed.

-Flugs dream-

I walked into a small room. Inside the room was a huge crowd staring at a stage. Onstage was a man who looked
familiar, and a machine. Before I could see anything else the man onstage was counting down.
3
2
1...

Red filled the room. Along with screams. The crowd went red. Some people lay limp on the smooth tile floor. Others were just laying on the floor, their breaths shallow. I tried to run. But there was just blood. I looked at the man onstage. He look normal enough. Since he was wearing special gear he did not get hurt. How did I know this? Where am I? Wait. No. That's me. No! No! I tried running. But bloody people who I thought were dead were grabbing onto me dragging me into there world of blood.....

((NO COMMENTS ;D))