"My child, do not run away." He muttered, with his echoing voice as I stared up at him. Moving away from my father's dead body and soon dropping the bloody knife I held.

"You are like us now come I know you are confused I will explain. I am Slenderman but just call me slender." He said and I nodded.

He took ahold of my hand and soon we were gone. Like he teleported. We had seemed to appear in some type of house, mansion almost. Seeing how big the place was. "Slender can I g---" A black-haired male, with a smile cut opened to his ears stopped his question to ask Slender but paused when he saw me.

I found myself curling my tail around my waist as I glanced towards the male. His grayish-blue eyes meeting my e/c eyes. "Jeff this is Y/n, a hybrid as you see. She will be staying with us. But, for now, go get everyone else so she can meet them." Jeff nodded and he looked at me once more before heading up some stairs.

"Don't worry my child, no one will hurt you, you are one of us," Slender said to me. I soon nodded in response. I leaned against the nearby wall as people-- well, 'people' either came from upstairs or just walked in. Animals as well, even little girls..?

"Everyone this is Y/n. A hybrid as you see. She will be staying with us." Slender explained as everyone gave me side glances. Something or more like someone had started to pull on my tail. I had only cocked my head back to be met with a little girl. About the age of six... Maybe seven. She had dark brown hair, green eyes, a pink nightgown, and a teddy bear in her hand.

"Look Mr. Slenderman! Her tail is so fluffy!" She said as a smile formed on her face. She then looked up at me with a brighter smile. "I'm Sally! What's your name?" Sally asked, her smile turning into a toothy grin. I smiled and glanced down at her. "I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you Sally, but, can you let go of my tail?" I said politely as the young girl let go of my tail.

I smiled down at Sally before gently patting her head. Making her giggle. "Can you be my sister?" Sally asked and I couldn't help but say yes. Sally had quickly wrapped her small arms around my legs and hugged me.

I chuckled. "Looks like you have a little sister." Slenderman had joked. "But let me introduce you to everyone else," Slender said and I nodded in response as Sally hugged me and soon let go.

"This is Jeff as you already know then there's Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Bloody Painter, Puppeteer, BEN, Grinny Cat, Smile Dog, Clockwork, Jane, Sally, Zero, Nina, and Judge Angels," Slender listed out everyone's names that had almost left me in a bit of a mind rush.

"Smile Dog and Grinny Cat. Go in your hybrid form, make Y/n a bit more comfortable here." Slender finished, soon the ones gone by Smile Dog and Grinny Cat turned into hybrid forms.

I didn't feel alone anymore. Knowing and now seeing these two males that look like me. A smug smile came across my face before Sally pulled on my arm. "Come on Y/n! I'll show you to your room!" Sally exclaimed.

Sally and I had made our way past everyone and up the flight of stairs. Walking down a seemingly never-ending hallway we stopped in front of a door.

The door was completely dark gray. Though with a more lighter gray color to it, it looked like smoke. On the sides, where most had seemed to be cut off, sat a black fox. It had a demonic look to it. With it's piercing ruby red eyes that could stare into someone's soul. I smirked, it was amazing!

Cool, I didn't even have to pack or unpack. I thought with a chuckle before walking into my room. I belong here, they actually accept me. "You should probably get some rest! I heard from Mr. Slenderman that you had a long day. Sally mumbled, squeezing her small teddy bear which I found adorable.

With that, Sally took her leave. I closed my door with a small sigh but more of a tired and slightly stressed sigh than an irritated one. I slipped out of the dirty clothes I was in and slipped on a shirt, following up with some sweatpants before I flopped down in bed. Closing my eyes to slowly drift off into sweet darkness.