I'm Saving Them For Your Sister ~Eddie Kaspbrak

Requested: No

Word count: 614

Triggers: semi-smut and swearing

A/N: Sorry it took so long to get this out. I started an imagine but trashed it. ALSO I AGED THEM UP FOR THIS DON'T YELL AT ME PLEASE!

Richie P.O.V.

I look through Eddie's cupboards and see birth control pills. "Hey Eddie are these birth control pills?" I ask turning around with a smirk on my face. 

"Yeah and I'm saving them for your sister" He shoots back. I smile knowing he was joking (or was he ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). We head outside but before we could leave Eddie had to give his mom a kiss I chuckled and asked her if she needed one from me too. Eddie pushed us out and we left to the sewers.

~A couple days later~

I head home after practicing street fighter. I look up at my house and see something weird. Eddie is there and is giving something to (Y/N). He notices me and runs off. I peddle faster and walk inside. " (Y/N) what the fuck was that about" I shout upstairs.

"What do you mean?" she asks me.

"I mean why was Eddie here and what was he giving you"

"He was dropping of my book I let him borrow"

I walk upstairs to see (Y/N) shoving something into her drawer. She turned around with a pill in her hand about to take and looked at me shocked. 

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I stare at my brother shocked. I quickly shoved the pill into my pocket and waited for him to say something. He started laughing "Eddie put you up to this didn't he?" 

"U-Um yeah sure" I say going along with his story.

"What is that a tic tac" 

"yeah" I fake laugh and put in my mouth.

It tasted disgusting but I don't want Richie to see me swallow a "tic tac". He leaves chuckling about how Eddie was such an ass. I sigh and finally swallow the birth control. 

~A few days later~

Richie had gone out to hang out with Stan so I called Eddie.

"Hello?" Mrs. Kaspbrak says on the other line

"Hello, Mrs. K, is Eddie there" I ask.

"Why?"

"Richie was wondering if he could come over and hang out" I lie. I heard her grumbling at the other end.

"Fine" she mutters and hangs up.

A few minutes later Eddie pulls up with his bike and runs inside. I take him into a hug and pull away. I look at him nervously. "Did you bring them..." I mutter blushing. He nods his red face matching mine. We walk up to my room and he takes out his inhaler and takes a puff. I finally pull him into a passionate kiss. Blushing the whole time. Eddie starts to take control and pushes my on to my bed. He bites my lip asking for entrance and I open my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance but he finally wins. He pulls away and takes his fanny pack off throwing it to the side.

~TIME SKIP~

Richie P.O.V.

I get home from Stan's house and see Eddies bike in the driveway. I walk upstairs looking for Eddie so I could ask him why he was here. I hear (Y/N) snoring, but not alone. I walk to peek into her bedroom. Her and Eddie were cuddling under the covers. I was about to wake them up to tease them about it. Then I saw it. What. The. Fuck. A used condom on the floor.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I dream about Eddie and 3 wonderful kids that I could call my own, but my dream was suddenly interrupted by a shout. "WHAT THE FUCK"