Pilot

Bianca is having a small pool party at her house and her friends are chilling in the jacuzzi. Stacy shows K'lynn a picture on Tinder.

"Oh come on you can do so much better." K'lynn said.

"What's wrong with him? I mean he's not cute, but he's not ugly." Stacy said.

"He's alright. What do you think Bianca? Or are you still thinking about girls?" Mya said.

All the girls all laugh.

"You haven't found a girl yet?" Sophia said.

"No, not really, but I'm not really searching anymore."

"Come on sis, don't give up."

"Wait, what about Harper? I thought you guys had something." Stacy said.

"I liked her, but we fooled around a couple times and that was pretty much it."

"I thought bisexuals are know for that type of thing." K'lynn said.

"Not necessarily."

Annika comes outside.

"How you guys doing?"

"We're good." All the girls say.

"Well it's getting a little late. Girls you should be heading home."

"Ok, goodnight Bianca, goodnight K'lynn." Stacy, Mya, and Sophia said.

"Goodnight." Bianca and K'lynn said.

Stacy, Mya, and Sophia get out of the jacuzzi and say goodnight to Annika. Annika goes back to her room and Bianca and K'lynn get out of the jacuzzi, take showers, and get dressed in their pajamas. Bianca opens her laptop and hears a knock on her door.

"Come in."

K'lynn opens the door.

"It sucks that mom wouldn't let us swim for a while."

"Why?"

"I mean it sucks for you. You're on the swim team. You could use some practice."

"You know how mom is about staying up."

"Whatever. What are you watching?"

Bianca doesn't say anything and K'lynn looks over at her laptop.

"Mermaid Melissa?"

"Why are you surprised?"

"You know she's not a real mermaid right?"

"I know, but she's still attractive."

"Normally people that watch her videos think she's a real mermaid."

"Not me. Besides, I know mermaids aren't real, but they're really beautiful."

"You sure? Look at your room, it's covered in mermaids. You have fake mermaid tails that you don't even use, and you swim like a mermaid."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"Whatever, well I'm going to bed. Goodnight sis."

"Goodnight."

K'lynn goes back to her room. Bianca closes her laptop, turns off her lights, and goes to sleep.