Past that never let go

Y/N pov  ~6  years ago~

" I'm sorry Madison I didn't protect you from them " I said to my best friend grave. " N/N is not your fault" my aunt try to comfort me. 'But it was my fault' I thought. It not your fault I hear a voice like Madison then I look up seeing that she is a ghost of my friends.

Y/N pov ~now~

" uh that nightmare is never letting go " I said the my self N/N because you are not letting it go Madi my ghost friend said I'm the only one that can see her. Yeah yeah it that or I'm having a bad morning Mad I said in my mind. I got to my closet and look for some clothes the wear, never a dress I don't like them to revealing and I'm a tomboy. I got a (c) tank top, (f/c) hoodie with a wolf claw mark on it and (sf/c) short and some tennis shoe ( any color you want ) when to the shower Mad did not follow me, got out and go down stairs, I'm living with my aunt Fang and cousin Blaze who is 10 years older then me, my cousin work at a police man and my aunt is a lawyer but of then are very good at their jobs.

Me I been home school for one year and I know almost everyone in my neighborhood and the police station. Ours house is big because all of ours family reunion is hosted at ours house and aunt Fang loss at bet. In the living room couch I see my (f/c) backpack I grab it put it on my back and make some toast for breakfast fast.

"Heya (n/n) you want me to take you to school?" Said my cousin Blaze voice from behind me. I turn around and say " nope I do not need attention on the first day of school, but thank." He sign and said " fine but I'm still picking you up at lunch " I nods my aunt have to leave early for some business. When I hear the ding I take the toast out and put jam on it, eat it walk out then house waving goodbye to Blaze.

Well that was quick Mad said floating beside me, I chat with her in my mind for good 10 minutes she stop then look in front of me, I look where she was looking and see a group of monsters a fish lady, ginger cat, a skater and a black colorful skeleton with stuff floating out of his head. Omg he hot Madi said I chuckle the skeleton? I ask then she blush and nods. We was 3 feet away from the group they was waiting for the walking sign to turn green to walk across. When it turn green they walk and I follow then not stalking it the same direction of the school.

The sign turn green they walk across I follow them then I sense that we are in danger (Y/N) look out Madi yell then I look to the left and see a truck driving without care if they hit anyone oh boy I thought.

Cliffhanger yes am evil~ Mila out sorry