Chapter 2

Madelyn's P.O.V

While Diamind was hugging our new parents, I was upstairs packing my stuff. I was throwing  everything in. After about 5 minutes, Diamond comes barreling through the door. She starts throwing all of her thingsd in to her bag willy nilly. As I finish, she does to so we both walk down together to go to our new home. 

Diamond's P.O.V

As I throw my IHome clock into my bag, Mad and I go downstairs to leave Ms. Kay's. 

"Bye girls! I love you!" she says as she hugs us one last time. 

" Bye Ms. Kay! Love you, too!" I sya as I walk out the door with my new family. 

"Where is your car?" Mad asks as we walk around the building to the parking lot.

"See that blue box?" my new dad says pointing at a blue box.

"Oh. It's behind it?"

"Nope. It is the blue box." he tells us as we approach it. "Go on in." he says holding the door open. I slowly enter and gasp at the sight!

"It's bigger on the inside!" i exclaim.  

"Go look at your room!" dad says pointiong down a hallway. 

"There's more!" my crazy friend yells running away. I chase after her and see a door with my name on it in fake diamonds. I open the door and see...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!! I am so mean. :( sorry bookers. Since this is a Doctor Who fanfiction, you readers will be called my baby daleks. I am so original. I got to go :( LOVE YA BABY DALEKS!! Next chappy shall be a Q and A with mwa! If i get questions. Direct message me on twitter and on here so i can answer them! Now goodbye!

INSTAGRAM: madster_the_ultimate_fangirl

TWITTER: Madge_loves_1D