The tree❤️

Someone's POV
Johnny and y/n have been friends for a very long time since they were 10 years old. They first met at a tree and that's how they became friends. Every day they would go to the tree just to talk, do homework, play, and have fun. They kept going to the tree whenever they can, they wrote their name on the tree and put a big heart around their name to show their love for the tree. (they're 15 by now)
Johnny's POV
"Ok today's the day I'm going to ask y/n to be my girlfriend" I told myself. I texted y/n to meet me at our spot where we hanged out since we were little, I got ready and walked to the tree since it wasn't far away. I got to the tree and all of the memories came rushing to my head, all the fun times we had and all the hard times we had. I got out of my thoughts when someone taped my shoder, I turned around and saw y/n. "Hi John, what did you wanted to tell me?" she said, I took a deep breath and looked at her beautiful y/e/c eyes. "Y/n ever since we were little I liked you I thought you were really pretty, but now I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I love everything about you and we've been through everything together, good and bad things. We also have been friends for a very long time and I think we need to Change that so y/m/l will you be my girlfriend?"
Your POV
"Will you be my girlfriend" John said. I was speechless my crush since I was little is asking me out!? "Yes!!" I said happily, he smiled at me. He hugged me and spined me around then he kissed me. "I will never forget this moment" I said.
              ••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope u enjoyed this short image💖