Rotten To The Core

I'm standing with Mal outside of an old garage. She is just finishing spray painting her mothers sign with "Long Live Evil" written in it. I add some touches to my roaring tigers head with "Let Evil Live Forever!" written in the yellow eyes.

Mal turns around to sing. "They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad, they say I'm evil and that makes me glad." She bumps a boys shoulder as she passes him and his friend.

I growl and roar as I turn around. "I'm not a sweetheart, I'm not your friend." I walk up to the boys. "But you better invite me," I make the boy lift up my leg, "or taste revenge." I sashay past them and I put my hands to my hair and I ruffle it. It's soft like a cloud.

"A dirty no-good down to the bone. Your worst nightmare, can't take me home." We hear Jay's voice in the distance which makes me blush.

"So I've got some mischief in my blood. Can you blame me? I never got no love." Evie does her classic walk over to us while making guys stare at her. I roll my eyes at that girl.

"They think I'm callous, a low-life hood. I feel so useless." I see Carlos grab an apple from a small girl.

"Misunderstood!" We all shout together.

Me, Mal and Evie start to sing. "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world." We turn around the corner and all five of us grab a fence.

"I'm rotten to the core, core. Rotten to the core." We slid it open to cause mischief. "I'm rotten to the core, core. Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next—like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the."

"Core." Me, Mal and Evie smile at the boys.

"I'm rotten to the." Us girls carry on with the long note.

"I'm rotten to the." The boys grab us some metal bars.

"Core." We smirk. I open my arms for Carlos to toss me a metal bar. He throws it to me. We start to bang them on stuff as we move to a tunnel with metal pipes. I run right behind Mal to hear our sweet sweet melody. I run off with Jay.

"Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just...unique!" I can just about see Mal pull back a curtain to see a man in a bathtub.

"Comin' at you, boy. Can't you see? Hold the birthday cake. Wait for candy." I pull Jay closer to me, let go of him and sashay away.

"What, me? A traitor? Ain't got your back? Are we not friends? What's up with that?" Jay winks at me and blows me a small kiss.

"So I'm a misfit, so I'm a flirt. I broke your heart? I made you hurt?" Evie is probably stealing scarves and fabric or flirting with strange men.

"The past is past, forgive, forget. The truth is." And Carlos is probably kicking over some buckets or something along the lines of that.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" We all shout. I join Mal and Evie on a little podium thing where we can see Jay and Carlos being boys.

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world." We all run out to the streets to dance. We all do a special move and mine is my favourite move...the Charleston. We start dancing behind some people. I can see out of the corner of my eyes that I was dancing in between Mal and Carlos. I'm glad no beads of sweat are rolling down my body. We walk forward to lead the dance and we look so awesome like that.

"I'm rotten to the core, core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core, core. Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next—like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the."