What...?

(A/N CHAPPIIIIIIIEEEE 2!!!!! Enjoy Cupcakes!!! I wanted to say in this story your a tomboy and you have fighting skills but soon in the chappies Mad will be saving you note matter what. SPOILLLLEERR XD )

He had a mask...A bloody one.

"No Way...." You say half excited and scared and then you fainted but last thing you saw was 'Mad' running towards you. Wow.

You woke up in an unknown place...white walls , blue carpet and a comfy bed.

"W-what?" You say as you get out the bed. You go out the door to the restroom but find that someone is taking a shower...and just getting out.

When you saw who it was, ( A/N Just so you know the person is male and wearing a towel XD ) it was....Mad.

Silence.

You walked out to I guess 'his' room and you were in *FANGIRL MODE* for about 5 seconds. You walked out to see Mad, fully dressed in the living room and watching TV. He looked at you and......smiled?

"U-Um...Can I go Home?" You say.

"We need to talk." He patted the seat next to him.

You were lucky there was a teddy bear there, you pushed the teddy bear between you too. ( Junjou Romantica Reference xD )

He had his mask on a mask with a crooked smile ( A/N I thought about The Crooked Man while writing that.) and blood splattered over a few corners.

"What? Can't stand my sexiness?" Mad laughed. You didn't know you were staring,but what confused you was that...Mad could laugh and smile and Pffffft all that happy stuff.

"So, I wanted to say that you went on a night stroll and you fainted and when I brought you back I felt your head and you kinda have a Fe--" He was cut of by you sneezing and a running nose. He gave you a tissue. You blew your nose. "Fever." And then you pretty much blacked out from your fever the last thing you thought was...

" I guess I have a fever and...Mad is gonna take care of me. "

WOOOOOOOOOOW. I hope you enjoyed this chapter I thought it was pretty confusing myself xD So, yeA...Bye Cupcakes!!!