2 August 2

Outfit:

I woke up

I woke up. Ugh. First day of school. I sighed. I then decided to suck it up and go. I skated over and walked into the building. I saw Julian there. "Hey, Haley!" He called. I rolled my eyes and put my skateboard by a bunch of bikes. I then went to my locker. I was very salty that day. "Hey, Haley! Looks like we're locker buddies!" Someone said cheerily. I slammed my locker door and observed him closely, "Jack... don't say that ever again." I shook my head and gave a small giggle. I stormed into Mr. Brownes calss and took a seat next to Auggie.

We all took turns sharing two things with the class. It was my turn. "My names Haley Whitney-Williams... you all know me... and uh, my middle name is Jade." I stammered, unsure of what to say. I quickly sat back down. "Any questions?"

"Um I do!" Julian said with a cheeky smile

"Yes?"

"How did Haley get so hot!?" The class laughed as my face turned a furious shade of red. I. Hate. Julian. With a passion. with EVERY BONE IN MY BODY. Anyhow, At lunch I walked around but I saw Auggie sitting alone but Jack was calling me to sit with him. He was sitting with Julian. I shook my head and sat with Auggie. "Hey, August right? I'm Haley." I held out my hand for him to shake.

Third Person POV

Auggie stared blankly at the pretty girl in front of him. He didn't think anyone would talk to him, much less a girl. The brunette gave him her hand and he shook it. "Uh... y-yeah." Auggie said hesitantly. The young girl smiled slightly, Julian came, much to her dislike. She rolled her eyes at him as he had insulted the way Auggie ate.  "Ignore him." She said. The bell rang. "Well Auggs, stay cool. See 'ya!" She said cheerfully.

326 words

♡♡♡
Haley